Devon ke Dev Mahadev Written Update -23/12/2011 (Epis-6)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
JaiGanesh
ShivaOm

Hi all, I'm Sia.😃
I have got this privilege of updating the Written version of the show for Mondays and Fridays.

I would like to thank you for giving me this opportunity.

Coming to the episode

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

Episode 6

23rd Dec 2011

The Episode starts..

Night has donned..

Sati's agitated sister Khyati questions " My father gives you such great respect and he never does a thing without your consent,so is it not
possible for Saptarishi Brigu to reduce the severity of the punishment?""

He moves away,but she follows him and block his way by saying "Have you not seen the condition of Sati.She hasn't committed any great crime to be treated like that,it isnt fair!""This is fair,"rishi Brigu utters
"Just see the greatness of Prajapati's decision"he continues

"Whats the greatness one attains by Punishing one's own daughter this way" she argues.
"Take off the greed and rigidity of your mind and look.. Anybody can easily punish anyone ,but to punish one's own dear one ,that's only possible by a great character.He could have forgiven her if he wished nobody would have questioned him on that..but he did'nt, due this justness of his,his respect has grown in all the three worlds.He is been see in high accords everywhere."

"You would have definitely been hearing his victorious pomp , but i can only hear my sisters pain.Its better that i'm away from all this weird idea of greatness.of you both."and leaves the place.

Outside the palace:Aditi and Rishi Kashyap

"All this is just the outcome of the opposition of your father towards Shiva,his plan of keeping Sati away fro Shiva is bringing them even more closer to each-other"

"Plan?"she continues"Do you think all this is My father's plan"

To insult Shiva,Prajapati had not included The Shiva Linga in Vishnu's murti on purpose,and the result was Sait landing up at Rishi Dadhichi's ashram,getting to know about the existence of Shiva,And the punishment which Sati is given is the way how Shiva lives and its impossible for Sati to return back to her old way "Explains

Daksh Prajapati  writes on the parchments he recollects  Sati's words ,each word she says at the court about the Punishment the Prayshchit
(Redemption).
In the process Prasuti comes to him sits near him and informs about Sati's state about her suffering both physical and mental.
She reminds him of the days when Sati was just a child and when she used to get sick,it was he who used to sit along her side all the time as if
her illness was his.

At once he stops writing further on the parchment "This time i'm not ill Prasuti,never felt this kind of pain due to Every wound Sati's mind,body n soul,i know this time Satis is made the weapon against me.if they couldn't touch me now they have targeted my daughter.They have to pay for this, before anything touches Sati he would wipe out Shiva's existence." Daksha in a rage

Sati's room

Somewhere in the middle of the night Sati wakes up form her deep sleep hearing some music, her foot  automatically make there way towards the window.she walks with measured steps it was like someone was calling her ,there was an unusual feel in the air,the clouds where up

The music grows on her,she stares at some point at the Himalayan mountain.She then witness this wonderful site,She finds a Masculine
figure just near the moon among the clouds,the figure amplifies and she sees a well built figure dancing.The figure was so enchanting that gets
mesmerized at it and keeps on watching it.She gets colossally attracted towards it.
The shadow of the figure in the moonlight dancing so perfectly,as the shadow nears her .Its non other than the God himself Shiva the epitome of simplicity of ... doing Tandava.
As he revels his face ,we see a siren smile adorn on his face.

*****************************************************************************************

This is the first time i'm updating episode detailing all the scenes sorry for the length and Grammatical mistakes if any.If anyone has any thing any advice or criticism its most welcome😳

I would like to thank you for giving me this opportunity.

Have a nice time
Regards
Sia

Edited by Killer_Shark - 12 years ago
Excellent update, very detailed. Thank you!

Thanks for the lovely update ...😊
The epi was good...liked it..n you've written it very well Sia..thanx 4 d update. :)
You have done a great job in updating. Loved it.

jaya

Thank you all folks for being so kind and welcoming

I'll work on my write-ups even more.

Dnt know how i forgot to mention a few things here n there n even the p Precap :P

Updating here as if i edit the main update the thread will be automatically taken off from sticky (the important list)

Rishi Kashyap n rishi Brigu :

Bhrigu :"The Niyamavalli which is being penned by Prajapati is going to finish anytime soon and it will be made public in the court with the consent of all the Suptarish's.Prajapati has written it in a simple way so that any one can read it as its not possible for anyone common man to understand the Vedic language,for anybody would want to lead an IDEAL life"

For which Rishi Kashyap says "Is it the just Dash's own  niyam (rules) that he  wants all of us to abide by it? he just wants us all the follow only those things which he wants us all to follow"

Bhrigu" I dnt agree with you on that,he is Bhram's son,he knows perfectly what he is doing,he is greatly knowledgeable"

For which Rishi Kashyap says that " more than the so called knowledge of his,it seems to be Arrogance to me"

Precap:

As Sati leaves for the forest again,Aditi says that her wounds are not filled yet.for which Sati promises her that she would take care of herself.
She sees those group of people who gets banished by her father's rule.
Sati asks a person where would they go now?

The person says.. For those has nowhere to go, they have only one place in the world..Mahadev's Sharan(Refuge)

Prasuti persuades Prajapati to eat,but he refuses to eat.For which Prasuti says ..That till when a father loses to a Prajapati.

Edited by Killer_Shark - 12 years ago
Thanks for the update.
 The epi.was good. M. Bhrigu can read future yet he supports Daksh, where as M. Kashyap supports Shivji compeletely.  Lord Shivs is Nataraaj, this was not his tandav but a dance. Loved the BG humming tune. the scene where Sati gets drawn towards the mountain & Moon was very good.
luvd d tandav n d part where shiva reveals his face wid tat smile on his face..