India-Forums

Kkavyanjali
Kkavyanjali

I got solved the mystery of Kkavyanjali

butterfly04 Goldie
butterfly04
butterfly04

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 5:15am | IP Logged

Show keeps Contradicting it self. I think both anjali and anjum are haunting kkvay

Ok so if we are to believe that Anjali is haunting kkvay pretending to be anjum, well if then what are we to do with the following:

1. Sardar guy that saw kkvay making a picture of Anjum(anjali), but kkvay was alone, how come he didn't see anjali if she was real, and only pretending to be anjum to punish him??????

2. When kkvay and anjali in shimla are hugging next to the window, he see's anjum outside. How is it possible for anjali to be next to kkvay hugging him, and be also outside his window.????????/

3. Wedding night, how did anjali get wet out side with kkvay, but when he came in anjali was there all dry, with all the same make up, gold, dry hair etc. ????????????

4. how come the tea guy in shima didn't see anjum/anjali , when kkvay came there to get tea with anjum/anjali.??????????

5. When kkvay droped anjali at her parents house, and she was there till 6 clock waiting for him, then how did she, end up where he was looking at the site for his work????????

6. if indeed anjali dressed up as anjum, then how come when kkvay took pictures of her in his camera, they didn't show????????

therefore my conclusion is that there is actually a anju, ghost and kkvay did meet her, and it was her in shimla, Anjali married kkvay to make his miserable, probably got the idea that she could pretend to be anjum, after probably the shimla trip.

Oh btw what is the point of showing anjali saving kkvay in shmila, i mean if she hates him, she could have let him die??????? And what was the point of showing Kkvay being rescued by the mangalsutra, and in the back ground the rites being read.  Like to show that the divine power is helping them, sacared bond is helping them, i mean if his wife wants him commited, i think there goes the whole marriage right there

I feel sorry for the parents 2 daughters both crazy

Anjum: In love with someone she never met or spoken to, how she has his pic??? maybe be she is also a stalker who staked his house and took snaps. But wasn't he abroad for studies, so how would she get the pics when he isn't even in the country?????????? Anyways crazy obsessed chick in love with a stranger, finds out he doesn't want to marry her, goes and hits a tree, and then goes near a gas truck and dies/ kills her self for a guy who doesn't even know she exist. Good thing she is dead, 1 less lunatic in the world.

Anjali: crazy girl number 2. Taking revenge on kkavay for her sister. So a guy who never met your sister, nor knew she existed, is asked by his parents that will marry a girl we picked out for you when you were 5 years old. Any person with a brain cell would have done what he did. how is it his fault is someone he never knew is obsessed with him?????? and goes and kill herself. So crazy girl number 2(anjali) is now dressing like her dead sis, to scare and commit her hubby. Clapwho btw is in love with her. moving on

Kkvay: you poor fool, i have solution for your probs.

1. Anjum ghost- get a priest and perform an exorcism

2. Evil little wife, well hun in the words of pheobs ("friends" when they find out about chandler and monica) " or we can pretend we don't know and have a little fun of our own" So hun get a clue, it is your wife, so now it is time to have a little fun, cause she doens't know that you know about her.Wink

now a solution for us viewers:

this is my first indian soap, and if it keeps going the way it is, with these stupid story that keeps Contradicting it self i think i am going to go back to All My Children, and rewatch woh kaun thi

and for the rest of the viewers rent the movie woh kaun thi, which drama basically copied, that movie is 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 better.

in conclusion both anjali and anjum are haunting kkvay, another reason when kkvay anjali are comming home, we see on the shmila wellcome sign a shadow of a women, that follows them, which we are lead to believe to be anjum.

Tabs Senior Member
Tabs
Tabs

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 6:18am | IP Logged

LOLClap
Exactly what ive been thinking....

cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by butterfly04

Show keeps Contradicting it self. I think both anjali and anjum are haunting kkvay

Ok so if we are to believe that Anjali is haunting kkvay pretending to be anjum, well if then what are we to do with the following:

1. Sardar guy that saw kkvay making a picture of Anjum(anjali), but kkvay was alone, how come he didn't see anjali if she was real, and only pretending to be anjum to punish him??????

They showed that Anjali had given Money to that Sardar to tell so.

2. When kkvay and anjali in shimla are hugging next to the window, he see's anjum outside. How is it possible for anjali to be next to kkvay hugging him, and be also outside his window.????????/

This is somewhat impossible as u said. Donno how Anjali did thisLOL

3. Wedding night, how did anjali get wet out side with kkvay, but when he came in anjali was there all dry, with all the same make up, gold, dry hair etc. ????????????

They showed Anjali dressed as Anjum and getting wet in rain after that she jumps in throught window and removes her wig....removes of earings etc and dries her hair and wear Saree. This is what they showed in serial. But I think its highly impossible for a person to manage this so quickly. Afterall this is a show and that too Ektaa'sOuchLOL

4. how come the tea guy in shima didn't see anjum/anjali , when kkvay came there to get tea with anjum/anjali.??????????

Again money given to chai wala

6. if indeed anjali dressed up as anjum, then how come when kkvay took pictures of her in his camera, they didn't show????????

This is what even I was thinking. Ektaa didnt give explaination for thisLOL

Oh btw what is the point of showing anjali saving kkvay in shmila, i mean if she hates him, she could have let him die??????? And what was the point of showing Kkvay being rescued by the mangalsutra, and in the back ground the rites being read.  Like to show that the divine power is helping them, sacared bond is helping them, i mean if his wife wants him commited, i think there goes the whole marriage right there

Anjali tells her friend that she saved Kkavya in Shimla bcoz she didnt want him to die. She wants him to get mad and experience the pain what her sis has. She wants him to live like deadDead

Anjum: In love with someone she never met or spoken to, how she has his pic??? . But wasn't he abroad for studies, so how would she get the pics when he isn't even in the country?????????? Anyways crazy obsessed chick in love with a stranger, finds out he doesn't want to marry her, goes and hits a tree, and then goes near a gas truck and dies/ kills her self for a guy who doesn't even know she exist. Good thing she is dead, 1 less lunatic in the world.

The pics which Anjum used to see were cuttings from newspapers. They showed only newspaper cuttings

Ektaa tried to explain as uch as possible..as how did Anjali act as Anjum but even then its impossible. I think Later Anjali will come to know truth that Kkavya didnt knew about marraige fixed between him and Anjum. Later she will regret for doing so..as Kashish did in KTHLOL

Edited by cutereems - 06 April 2005 at 9:14am
*~puja~* Senior Member
*~puja~*
*~puja~*

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 4:48pm | IP Logged

you asked all the questions that i had, also what ever happened to old crazy deaf poor woman? didn't she say that a ghost was following him and that she wouldn't leave him, was she talking about anjum or anjali?

Great recommendation for the movie Woh Koun Thi, my mom told me that the story is like it but its like butterfly04 said, its 100000000000000000000 times better

butterfly04 Goldie
butterfly04
butterfly04

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
cutereems thanks for anwereing some of my questions, i haven't watced this drama for a week and half, so i haven't heard the stupid reasonings that ekta has come up with.LOL

Puja woh kaun thi is a very good movie, and has very good songs too, so def check it out.

i just hope ekta doesn't let this go to far, 1 week of this will be enough, i hope kkvay finds out next week and turn the table, "the messer becomes the messees"
i hope kkvay teaches his wife a good lesson. it will be fun to watch kkvay mess with anjaliSmile

well that still doesn't explain showing us that ghost shadow on the shimla board. and what about the old women!
why are all these people trying to hurt sweet kkvay, who's only fault was that he rejected a marriage to a stranger.  I don't think any sane person will accept marriage to a person thier parents set up when they were 5 years old, and only now have told you.
Btw who  the hell falls in love at the age of 5 to a guy!!!!!!!!

Culture Senior Member
Culture
Culture

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 6:08am | IP Logged

u bet .. great observations guys.. but u know with all ekta nonsenses .. they keep twisting and turning things outa all proportions and logics!

Confused

dramaqueen3000 Senior Member
dramaqueen3000
dramaqueen3000

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 8:01am | IP Logged

I feel sorry for the parents 2 daughters both crazy

Anjum: In love with someone she never met or spoken to, how she has his pic??? maybe be she is also a stalker who staked his house and took snaps. But wasn't he abroad for studies, so how would she get the pics when he isn't even in the country?????????? Anyways crazy obsessed chick in love with a stranger, finds out he doesn't want to marry her, goes and hits a tree, and then goes near a gas truck and dies/ kills her self for a guy who doesn't even know she exist. Good thing she is dead, 1 less lunatic in the world.

Anjali: crazy girl number 2. Taking revenge on kkavay for her sister. So a guy who never met your sister, nor knew she existed, is asked by his parents that will marry a girl we picked out for you when you were 5 years old. Any person with a brain cell would have done what he did. how is it his fault is someone he never knew is obsessed with him?????? and goes and kill herself. So crazy girl number 2(anjali) is now dressing like her dead sis, to scare and commit her hubby. Clapwho btw is in love with her. moving on

Kkvay: you poor fool, i have solution for your probs.

1. Anjum ghost- get a priest and perform an exorcism

2. Evil little wife, well hun in the words of pheobs ("friends" when they find out about chandler and monica) " or we can pretend we don't know and have a little fun of our own" So hun get a clue, it is your wife, so now it is time to have a little fun, cause she doens't know that you know about her.Wink

LOLLOL
Madiha_07 IF-Dazzler
Madiha_07
Madiha_07

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Big smile    FUNNY!!!  i think anjali will end up loving kavya coz all love stories end up like this...........

Go to top