Page 1 of 1

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Hey guys!
I JUST realized this!

Ramanand Sagar's Shri Krishna's Revathy, Suwati Anand, plays the character of Manjusha Karanjkar, the evil sister-in-law of Archana (the lead).

How weird, right?

Suwati as Revathy

^^I thought that it might not be her in that pic, but then this close-up convinced me.
It's definitely her.

Suwati as Manjusha

And another note: I found this pic on the Sagar Arts page of some character called Chitralekha.
Looks like she played her as well?

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 23 December 2011 at 9:45am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriyacoolpratz..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Revathy is Manjusha!" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Interesting info, Aishu!

SK's Revathy devi appeared just once during her wedding to Balaram, and then she was gone from the rest of the show, lol.

It does seem like she also played Chitralekha. When I was watching that part, I thought I had seen her somewhere, but could not remember. Nice catch! I don't think anyone else would have noticed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Interesting info, Aishu!
 Thanks di! :D
SK's Revathy devi appeared just once during her wedding to Balaram, and then she was gone from the rest of the show, lol.
Aww, how could they do that? I didn't watch much past Swapnil's Mathura episodes, but I assumed that she would have to be shown alongside Balraam. They gave Gauri Harmit so much screen time in DBSK.
It does seem like she also played Chitralekha. When I was watching that part, I thought I had seen her somewhere, but could not remember. Nice catch! I don't think anyone else would have noticed.
Haha, I had to be the one who caught that!
I am a HUGE fan of Pavitra Rishta! Well, used to be. So I was well acquainted with the character of Manjusha. Would have never thought of seeing her in the mythos, but wow. hehe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya

Aradhana87

IF-Dazzler

Aradhana87

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Interesting info, Aishu!

In one track of RS krishna she played Parvati ji also. Her name is Swati Anand. She acted in other RS serials also.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.