Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

eijaz_anita4eva

eijaz_anita4eva

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 9:15am | IP Logged
o'k sometimes a girl or a guy gets in a position where he/she has get married 2 a person
that they don't know/love,
but they r in love with someone else.
should they go on with the marriage 4 their families sake or should they speak up for his/her happiness sake?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "love someone and marry someone else...." in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

samie

IF-Veteran Member

samie

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 9:25am | IP Logged
i know this 1.
i feel th@ sometimes by marrying the choicew of ur parents isnt rite as u probably fell in love thru destiny n should always choose the 1 u love as love is the gr8est gift of life n love some1 n marry some1 will always lead 2 resntment

zoya786uk

zoya786uk

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by samie

i know this 1.
i feel th@ sometimes by marrying the choicew of ur parents isnt rite as u probably fell in love thru destiny n should always choose the 1 u love as love is the gr8est gift of life n love some1 n marry some1 will always lead 2 resntment

but den if da gal goes wid da guy she loves and fings dnt wrk out da guy can go bak to hiz family and it wud be as though nofin has happened but a gal iz abused when she goes bak if an arrange mariage break den it waz all destiny dnt u fink

MonicA#1Actress

Goldie

MonicA#1Actress

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoya786uk

i know this 1.

but den if da gal goes wid da guy she loves and fings dnt wrk out da guy can go bak to hiz family and it wud be as though nofin has happened but a gal iz abused when she goes bak if an arrange mariage break den it waz all destiny dnt u fink

Huh!!!Confused

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MonicA#1Actress

Originally posted by zoya786uk

i know this 1.

Huh!!!Confused

lol monica let me translate into real englishLOL

"But then if the girl goes with the guy she loves and things dont work out the guy can go back to his family and it would be as though nothing happened but a girl gets abused when she goes back to her family. If an arranged marriage breaks then it was all destity, dont you think?"

u get it now?

----------------------------------------------------

well now that im done translating let me respond to what i translated..i DISAGREE. i mean whether the marriage is love or arranged "destiny" plays a part in it. we cannot judge the outcome of a married life before the couple is married regardless of how well the two people may know each other.

If a person loves someone else he/she ill never be able to fully commit himself/herself completely to their spouse. everytime they are together, the thoughts of their "real" love will linger their mind and it will deprive them of the capability to enjot life and live life to the fullest. also, their relationship would be tested everyday. If one spouse cannot live up to the needs of the other and cannot return the love they recieve because their heart is with someone else, the relationship will crack. and both sides will be unhappy. it is a lot simpler to marry someone you love and actually care about. marriage is a live long commitment and it should be well thought about.

Sehar_Sheikh

IF-Rockerz

Sehar_Sheikh

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
well i think tht u shd speak up and tell to ur parents i m sure dat they ll help in it and if they dunt like it then leave it to dem bcz whteva our parents decide for us is better bcz they hv lot of experience but u shd once tell to ur parents beside jus leaving wth tht person wthout telling

zoya786uk

zoya786uk

Posted: 11 April 2006 at 9:01am | IP Logged
mst gals jst get emotionally blackmailed and dey go ahead wid the marriage but dont exept that guy as their husband anyone watched Yasmin know dats a classic example

gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 11 April 2006 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
i think we shud speak up and tell them whats on our mind because it's our life and we have to live it not our parents.

Sooner or later they are going to leave and then we will have to suffer.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top