WHO"S THE REAL PREM?!

yanzu thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
HEY  THE PREM SAINT GUPTA IS FAKER HE"S WITH KOMOLIKA..HE'S HER HELPER..THEN WHO'S THE REAL PREM??? I HEARD  PPL SAY DAT THE OLD KKAVYA  IS THE NEW PREM!!IS IT??? Edited by yanzu - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaheen4u thumbnail
Hope So.Atleast he will much better than the present 1
Ayush thumbnail

Whoever b prem im really not interested.

ronit_dream thumbnail
Same here. Even I don't care whoever the new prem is. Already the new generation ppl are so irritating. now this prem. who cares really! we r just concerned with rishuprerna. 
dramaqueen3000 thumbnail
its not saint gupta its sengupta..we will have to wait and watch as of now nothing is sure
Arjun'slover thumbnail
Ye most ppl are saying its kavya
giaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I doubt that ...it was supposed to be the old Kavya was set up for Prem when he left Kavyanjali but then Ekta had a tiff with him and said she'd never work with him again!.....although Ekta usually makes up with her actors sooner or later....look at Mauli, Sheweta, Anuj etc....but she hasn't made up with the ol' Sahil ala KSBKBT ...so lets wait and watch....

Hey someone should make a drama about TV behind the scenes...main character based on Ekta ...who else!😆😆😆
dramaqueen3000 thumbnail

Hey someone should make a drama about TV behind the scenes...main character based on Ekta ...who else!😆😆😆
[/QUOTE]😆 very good idea i am sure it will do very well..
livingforelvis thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
yeh that is a really good idea i must say....
livingforelvis thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
anyways i m not interested who the new Prem is