Debate Mansion

4 all da galz n boyz out there!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

eijaz_anita4eva

eijaz_anita4eva

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 8:34am | IP Logged
first of all galz
tell me galz is right 4 people especially men 2 stop there wifes 4rm working after marriage just bcoz  ur husband is insecure or just coz the the in-laws don't want 2 lose  families respect ?
and
 tell me boys why is it o.k 4 a guy 2 go out and work and earn money and en joy the freedom while the wifes have 2 sit at home and cook/clean ect.ect. and wait 4 u 2 come 4rm work just 2 feed ur mouths.
i'm not saying its like that 2 everyone but some people  do have the same prob and they might wan't advices 4rm u.
so just clean and open opinions and advices please.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "4 all da galz n boyz out there!!!!" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dreamerrrrr

IF-Dazzler

dreamerrrrr

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 10:38am | IP Logged
yeh galz shud stay at home n lookafter da house n live in a box all der life..................................

no im toy=tally against women not been able to wrk

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
We discussed this topic under working women.
below's the link. You may want to revive this topic again.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=93390&KW=wor king+women

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.