Debate Mansion

India-Forums

4 all da galz n boyz out there!!!!

eijaz_anita4eva Senior Member
eijaz_anita4eva
eijaz_anita4eva

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 8:34am | IP Logged
first of all galz
tell me galz is right 4 people especially men 2 stop there wifes 4rm working after marriage just bcoz  ur husband is insecure or just coz the the in-laws don't want 2 lose  families respect ?
and
 tell me boys why is it o.k 4 a guy 2 go out and work and earn money and en joy the freedom while the wifes have 2 sit at home and cook/clean ect.ect. and wait 4 u 2 come 4rm work just 2 feed ur mouths.
i'm not saying its like that 2 everyone but some people  do have the same prob and they might wan't advices 4rm u.
so just clean and open opinions and advices please.

dreamerrrrr IF-Dazzler
dreamerrrrr
dreamerrrrr

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 10:38am | IP Logged
yeh galz shud stay at home n lookafter da house n live in a box all der life..................................

no im toy=tally against women not been able to wrk
Aparna_BD IF-Dazzler
Aparna_BD
Aparna_BD

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
We discussed this topic under working women.
below's the link. You may want to revive this topic again.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=93390&KW=wor king+women
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index