Debate Mansion

b4 marriage something and after marriage! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 11 April 2006 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukh

are yeh kya topic nikal diya yaar.... LOL

i think the same dear.

Aparna  dear i ,m agree on all u said it here especialy the last 4 lines.

& u kow what i use to think that i,m only one has this thing in my mind..

but it everywhere.

btw it was really nice topic.

its gonna be 7 years for my marrige annversiry too in this july...Embarrassed

Wow Sukh you too have been married for 7 years ???? Just a few of us here who have been married for a while.

To the Kunwari Kudis/ girls
So you see my kunwari kudis, its just that we women are from Venus and love the romance , but the men are from Mars and don't care about romance .
Once you marry the romance does fade into the background with responsibilities . We have to deal with it . Period !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No matter how much you danda maro your hubby Jav, Sam , Zoya , its just that guys will make excuses and then what do you do ???? You cry and tell your husband for a while that i want you to be more romantic . But then over the years you get tired about repeating yourself and say chalo jao FORGET IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wacko

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "b4 marriage something and after marriage! (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zoya786uk

zoya786uk

Posted: 11 April 2006 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aparna_BD

Originally posted by sukh

are yeh kya topic nikal diya yaar.... LOL

i think the same dear.

Aparna  dear i ,m agree on all u said it here especialy the last 4 lines.

& u kow what i use to think that i,m only one has this thing in my mind..

but it everywhere.

btw it was really nice topic.

its gonna be 7 years for my marrige annversiry too in this july...Embarrassed

Wow Sukh you too have been married for 7 years ???? Just a few of us here who have been married for a while.

To the Kunwari Kudis/ girls
So you see my kunwari kudis, its just that we women are from Venus and love the romance , but the men are from Mars and don't care about romance .
Once you marry the romance does fade into the background with responsibilities . We have to deal with it . Period !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No matter how much you danda maro your hubby Jav, Sam , Zoya , its just that guys will make excuses and then what do you do ???? You cry and tell your husband for a while that i want you to be more romantic . But then over the years you get tired about repeating yourself and say chalo jao FORGET IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wacko

lolz i fink ur rite me dont wana have guyz in my life lolz im mad jst kinda decided dat all today ennit wats da point marriage iz a very long time 4 me am jst gonna concentrate on my future prospects wat do u fink aparna

ashley1

ashley1

Posted: 20 April 2006 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Oye this is toooooo scary. I am not married yet but will get married by the age of 26. I am 24 now. I don't care about the romance or anything. I don't even wanna get married ever. Its stupid. Marriage is stupid. I want to live alone with my independence. But my parents are after me...oh my save me pleae. Angry

Munise

Goldie

Munise

Posted: 20 April 2006 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
well to be honest it depends what you expect from married life Wink

marriage is a challenge and it is one that i'm looking forward to Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top