Debate Mansion

b4 marriage something and after marriage! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
lolz aparna di n sowmya di..."enlighten" us...hehe

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "b4 marriage something and after marriage! (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Ya Soumya its all got to do with "responsibility". When you are dating , you have only yourself to look after as the girl lives in her parents house . Her needs are well cared for. But when the guy takes up the financial responsibility , they have this HUGE burden.They are looking after not just themselves but the spouse.

Also to men i think greeting cards , flowers , choclates seem like a)superficial b) Waste of money post marriage . Its like some animals and insects and even birds do this mating dance . So for them this whole romantic ritual amounts to the same.This mating dance becomes un-neccesary post marriage!!!!!!!!

Fortunately my hubby as my boyfriend was hardly into flowers and cards . So i didn't miss much. But yup now we are married 7+ years and we often don't even buy each other a wedding anniversary card or gift.Its something i would like to change , but i think my hubby doesn't think these things are a big deal . So well .......... Wacko

Sehar_Sheikh

IF-Rockerz

Sehar_Sheikh

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
lol..funny topic..well yar i think guyz r cheater Dead and everytime we poor galz r trapped in this LOL Ouch

zoya786uk

zoya786uk

Posted: 11 April 2006 at 8:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aparna_BD

Ya Soumya its all got to do with "responsibility". When you are dating , you have only yourself to look after as the girl lives in her parents house . Her needs are well cared for. But when the guy takes up the financial responsibility , they have this HUGE burden.They are looking after not just themselves but the spouse.

Also to men i think greeting cards , flowers , choclates seem like a)superficial b) Waste of money post marriage . Its like some animals and insects and even birds do this mating dance . So for them this whole romantic ritual amounts to the same.This mating dance becomes un-neccesary post marriage!!!!!!!!

Fortunately my hubby as my boyfriend was hardly into flowers and cards . So i didn't miss much. But yup now we are married 7+ years and we often don't even buy each other a wedding anniversary card or gift.Its something i would like to change , but i think my hubby doesn't think these things are a big deal . So well .......... Wacko

well dnt knw about u but ere both partners wrk and da gal alwayz membas special dayz if i gt married and he 4gt sommat really special to em den he wud be in big trouble lolz and wats da point in a marriage if derz no romance i mean there shud be a balance ennit

SolidSnake

IF-Rockerz

SolidSnake

Posted: 11 April 2006 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Posting this again...

HAPPINESS

To be happy with a man, you must understand him a lot and love him a little.
To be happy with a woman, you must love her a lot and not try to understand her at all.

LONGEVITY

Married men live longer than single men do, but married men are a lot more willing to die.

PROPENSITY TO CHANGE

A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn't.
A man marries a woman expecting that she won't change, and she does.

LOL

zoya786uk

zoya786uk

Posted: 11 April 2006 at 9:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SolidSnake

Posting this again...

HAPPINESS

To be happy with a man, you must understand him a lot and love him a little.
To be happy with a woman, you must love her a lot and not try to understand her at all.

LONGEVITY

Married men live longer than single men do, but married men are a lot more willing to die.

PROPENSITY TO CHANGE

LOL

lolz LOL 100% correct

sowmyaa

IF-Dazzler

sowmyaa

Posted: 11 April 2006 at 9:30am | IP Logged

I got to agree here!! LOL

SolidSnake

IF-Rockerz

SolidSnake

Posted: 11 April 2006 at 10:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sowmyaa

I got to agree here!! LOL

Personal Experience? WinkLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top