Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: sowmyaa

...heeee..ofcourse yaar!!! 😳

So both things happened in your case...😆...😕

sukh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aparna_BD

Ya Soumya its all got to do with "responsibility". When you are dating , you have only yourself to look after as the girl lives in her parents house . Her needs are well cared for. But when the guy takes up the financial responsibility , they have this HUGE burden.They are looking after not just themselves but the spouse.

Also to men i think greeting cards , flowers , choclates seem like a)superficial b) Waste of money post marriage . Its like some animals and insects and even birds do this mating dance . So for them this whole romantic ritual amounts to the same.This mating dance becomes un-neccesary post marriage!!!!!!!!

Fortunately my hubby as my boyfriend was hardly into flowers and cards . So i didn't miss much. But yup now we are married 7+ years and we often don't even buy each other a wedding anniversary card or gift.Its something i would like to change , but i think my hubby doesn't think these things are a big deal . So well ..........

are yeh kya topic nikal diya yaar.... 😆

i think the same dear.

Aparna  dear i ,m agree on all u said it here especialy the last 4 lines.

& u kow what i use to think that i,m only one has this thing in my mind..

but it everywhere.

btw it was really nice topic.

its gonna be 7 years for my marrige annversiry too in this july...😳

zoya786uk thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukh

i think the same dear.

but it everywhere.

congrats gal ahhhhh so sweet 👏

Aparna_BD thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukh

i think the same dear.

but it everywhere.

Wow Sukh you too have been married for 7 years ???? Just a few of us here who have been married for a while.

To the Kunwari Kudis/ girls
So you see my kunwari kudis, its just that we women are from Venus and love the romance , but the men are from Mars and don't care about romance .
Once you marry the romance does fade into the background with responsibilities . We have to deal with it . Period !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No matter how much you danda maro your hubby Jav, Sam , Zoya , its just that guys will make excuses and then what do you do ???? You cry and tell your husband for a while that i want you to be more romantic . But then over the years you get tired about repeating yourself and say chalo jao FORGET IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
zoya786uk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aparna_BD

Wow Sukh you too have been married for 7 years ???? Just a few of us here who have been married for a while.

To the Kunwari Kudis/ girls
So you see my kunwari kudis, its just that we women are from Venus and love the romance , but the men are from Mars and don't care about romance .
Once you marry the romance does fade into the background with responsibilities . We have to deal with it . Period !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No matter how much you danda maro your hubby Jav, Sam , Zoya , its just that guys will make excuses and then what do you do ???? You cry and tell your husband for a while that i want you to be more romantic . But then over the years you get tired about repeating yourself and say chalo jao FORGET IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lolz i fink ur rite me dont wana have guyz in my life lolz im mad jst kinda decided dat all today ennit wats da point marriage iz a very long time 4 me am jst gonna concentrate on my future prospects wat do u fink aparna

ashley1 thumbnail
Oye this is toooooo scary. I am not married yet but will get married by the age of 26. I am 24 now. I don't care about the romance or anything. I don't even wanna get married ever. Its stupid. Marriage is stupid. I want to live alone with my independence. But my parents are after me...oh my save me pleae. 😡
Munise thumbnail
well to be honest it depends what you expect from married life 😉

marriage is a challenge and it is one that i'm looking forward to 😃