Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sehar_Sheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
lol..funny topic..well yar i think guyz r cheater 🤢 and everytime we poor galz r trapped in this 😆
zoya786uk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aparna_BD

Ya Soumya its all got to do with "responsibility". When you are dating , you have only yourself to look after as the girl lives in her parents house . Her needs are well cared for. But when the guy takes up the financial responsibility , they have this HUGE burden.They are looking after not just themselves but the spouse.

Also to men i think greeting cards , flowers , choclates seem like a)superficial b) Waste of money post marriage . Its like some animals and insects and even birds do this mating dance . So for them this whole romantic ritual amounts to the same.This mating dance becomes un-neccesary post marriage!!!!!!!!

Fortunately my hubby as my boyfriend was hardly into flowers and cards . So i didn't miss much. But yup now we are married 7+ years and we often don't even buy each other a wedding anniversary card or gift.Its something i would like to change , but i think my hubby doesn't think these things are a big deal . So well ..........

well dnt knw about u but ere both partners wrk and da gal alwayz membas special dayz if i gt married and he 4gt sommat really special to em den he wud be in big trouble lolz and wats da point in a marriage if derz no romance i mean there shud be a balance ennit

SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posting this again...

HAPPINESS

To be happy with a man, you must understand him a lot and love him a little.
To be happy with a woman, you must love her a lot and not try to understand her at all.

LONGEVITY

Married men live longer than single men do, but married men are a lot more willing to die.

PROPENSITY TO CHANGE

A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn't.
A man marries a woman expecting that she won't change, and she does.

😆
zoya786uk thumbnail

Originally posted by: SolidSnake

Posting this again...

HAPPINESS

To be happy with a man, you must understand him a lot and love him a little.
To be happy with a woman, you must love her a lot and not try to understand her at all.

LONGEVITY

Married men live longer than single men do, but married men are a lot more willing to die.

PROPENSITY TO CHANGE

😆

lolz 😆 100% correct

sowmyaa thumbnail

I got to agree here!! 😆
SolidSnake thumbnail

Originally posted by: sowmyaa

I got to agree here!! 😆

Personal Experience? 😉😆

fire_on_ice thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sowmyaa

I think usually once guy gets married his priorities changes. Men "usually" are not that romantic and give much importance to anniverssaries, b'days, remembering first time we met, firt time we kissed, first time we went for movie etc. thing...compared to women. These things matter more to women. However, when they are your boyfriend/fiancee they want to create the best impression and same with women. I remember asking my hubby to pick up grocery bags from car trunk and now i just order him to get it for me 😆 Also, when they are dating they don't have any financial or other responsibilities ...they can devote all the extra time giving you attention, this remains so for some time after marriage too. But after couple of yrs and once you have kids, they get more responsible with finanical load, other things too so they do kind of change. I think it's same with woman. I remember making good food everyday when newly married, whereas now i just get lazy at times to go in kitchen 'coz of stress and other chores.

I think it's just part of growing, and part of being more responsible that takes so much time and stress that you kind of don't give as much importance to your wife as before 😭 which is sad, but they do take you for granted after some time too... 😕

Well ... i cant say for sure coz i am not married ... but I do agree with you on what you said ... i mean its sooo different that people change over time ...

fire_on_ice thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zoya786uk

lolz 😆 100% correct

Agreed .... 😃

samie thumbnail
well when i get married i hope my husband wont b like th@ or else he will have 2 deal wid javz 😉 😆
SolidSnake thumbnail

Originally posted by: samie

well when i get married i hope my husband wont b like th@ or else he will have 2 deal wid javz 😉 😆

javz? 😕