Debate Mansion

b4 marriage something and after marriage!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

eijaz_anita4eva

eijaz_anita4eva

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 8:14am | IP Logged
not every men are like that but when ur dating a guy they show how much they love and care about u and they'll do anything 4 u and promises u 2 keep u always happy and u think u know him very well but after u get married 2 him there a whole different side 2 him that u didn't know about.
he either has no time 4 u bcoz of work when but b4 u got married he he would miss a day of work 2 c u.
or
its they 4 get ur birthday/valentines or even worse ur annivesary but b4 marriage they count the days of how many days till this day or how many days more left of that day.
its a bit like the film salaam namaste.
u only know them properly when ur actually living with them everyday and getting 2 c how they r like.
what is ur comment on this gals?
fact/true?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "b4 marriage something and after marriage!" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 8:19am | IP Logged
LOL LOL Yes its true . Sounds like a fun topic for all us married gals( who knew the guys before) . Will have many things to write . Could be enlightening for the unmarried ones too. LOL

sowmyaa

IF-Dazzler

sowmyaa

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 8:29am | IP Logged
are yeh kya topic nikal diya yaar.... LOL

am sure we've lots of members who can express their openion on this one...i'll come with my say later.

samie

IF-Veteran Member

samie

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 9:09am | IP Logged
lol so tell us a bit of ur life b4 marriage somy n appz Wink

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Well i can say yup this is how this men behave . But what we women want to know from the married men is "Why the heck do you behave like this ????????????????" LOL LOL

Only problem is we don't have as many married men on this forum or rather section. So i suppose we shall never know. Tongue

sowmyaa

IF-Dazzler

sowmyaa

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
I think usually once guy gets married his priorities changes. Men "usually" are not that romantic and give much importance to anniverssaries, b'days, remembering first time we met, firt time we kissed, first time we went for movie etc. thing...compared to women. These things matter more to women. However, when they are your boyfriend/fiancee they want to create the best impression and same with women. I remember asking my hubby to pick up grocery bags from car trunk and now i just order him to get it for me LOL Also, when they are dating they don't have any financial or other responsibilities ...they can devote all the extra time giving you attention, this remains so for some time after marriage too. But after couple of yrs and once you have kids, they get more responsible with finanical load, other things too so they do kind of change. I think it's same with woman. I remember making good food everyday when newly married, whereas now i just get lazy at times to go in kitchen 'coz of stress and other chores.

I think it's just part of growing, and part of being more responsible that takes so much time and stress that you kind of don't give as much importance to your wife as before Cry which is sad, but they do take you for granted after some time too... Confused

zoya786uk

zoya786uk

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
lol looks like diz iz true and if i sais to him dat after marriage u will change he getts proper mad ennit jst cant face da facts dey say dey will love ya like dis 4 eva but we knw da truth LOL

eijaz_anita4eva

eijaz_anita4eva

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
all men say that.
i love u sooooooo much,i wana spend the rest of my life with u etc,ect!
thats their line 4 us galz 2 melt.
but we ain't that stupid!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top