India-Forums

~*Debator of the week*... (Page 8)

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 15 April 2006 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Are you vegetarian?...well if you are...this question should be fun-ner LOL

Which member comes 2 ur mind when u think of these fruits n veggies? (any member from any section of IF and if you cant you can repeat but must fill in a member for each vegetable)
a.     Apple
b.     Banana
c.     Carrot
d.     Dates
e.     Eggplant
f.     Cucumber
g.     Lettuce
h.     Tomato
i.     Potato
j.     Onion
k.     Turnip
l.     Cherry
m.     Strawberry
n.     Guava
o.     Papaya
p.     Watermelon
q.     Cantaloupe
r.     Pears
s.     Orange
t.     Peaches
u.     Mirchi
v.     Karela
w.     Bhindi
x.     Dhanya and podina
y.     Garlic and ginger
z.     Gobi

Merri list nahi khatam hoye but alphabet khatam ho gaya… Wink
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 15 April 2006 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
     Describe a toaster from the inside.LOL What one non-living item would you take from your house if it caught on fire? You've landed on another planet. Tell the inhabitants all about earth. How would do you think your parents views would change if they walked in your shoes for a week? Assume you are the last person on earth and have been granted one wish. What would it be? If you could step back in time to re-live one day, what would you do differently? Any embarrassing moments? IF yes.. tell us one:
    When you were younger what was your favorite bedtime story? describe the worst day that you have ever had.
  1. Give 10 reasons to Join DM!
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
kia hua? dar gaye? LOL LOL LOL

i told asked you for your limit in the beginning..but since you left it on me...too bad...never under estimate this lil pesky teen Wink
Aparna_BD IF-Dazzler
Aparna_BD
Aparna_BD

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL LOL Jav you have given way too much home work for Soumya and all she has is tonite to answer it .Is it because you are taking revenge on those of us who don't ever have to do homework?????????????????

Tommorow we will lock this topic and excuse her. I can be sure Soumya will be thankfull that she wasn't on the hot seat longer than 7 days!! LOL LOL
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL LOL well i dont care when she answers it but as per MOW rules she has to answer ALL questions asked before the 7 days are up...so she cant hide and wait for the 7 days to pass so she can avoid my questions Wink ....i will not let her get away with this...well..i planned on asking her a set of questions everyday...but i only asked questions twice so these questions made up for the rest of the week Wink

and if you think you or sowmya di can be smart with me and will close this tread without having my questions answered i will make sure it is not done (remember 2 out of 4 of the DM dev team is part of pesky teens gang Wink )
sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aparna_BD

LOL LOL LOL Jav you have given way too much home work for Soumya and all she has is tonite to answer it .Is it because you are taking revenge on those of us who don't ever have to do homework?????????????????

Tommorow we will lock this topic and excuse her. I can be sure Soumya will be thankfull that she wasn't on the hot seat longer than 7 days!! LOL LOL

are aparna...7 days to ko gaye kabke.....today morning only. samie posted this on 10th of morning...aab lock it!!! LOL LOL

aur jav dear, yeh DM ka ilaka to mera hain na...how can you give me dhamkies here? Angry
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
hehe saowmya di...beshak i have no power to give you thamkis but ive got "connections" as you and almost everyone else knows...i am a part of a gang and our gang can do "uunchhi cheez" (as viewbie of jjkn u shud get the "other" meaning to this Wink) and while it is true that i cannot do anything in the DM on my own one of the members of my gang is a mod here...oh yea but your "gang-you-are-too-uncool-to-create" member is also a mod here...dont worry i have higher connections...a member of my gang is a CM for general section..noww what? sowwmya di app phas gayee LOL

Edited by ~PaKi*PrInCeZ~ - 16 April 2006 at 8:10pm
jasunap IF-Sizzlerz
jasunap
jasunap

Posted: 17 April 2006 at 4:42am | IP Logged
oh. jav you have kept sowm busy throughout easter. Clap LOL and am i glad i am not at the receiving side. Wink   sowmyaa... good luck waiting to read your answers. Smile

Go to top