Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

SolidSnake

IF-Rockerz

SolidSnake

Posted: 11 April 2006 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sowmyaa

Originally posted by SolidSnake

Agar yeh sab (cast, religion, class etc) matter karne lage that means it is not love.

c'mon I don't agree to your statement. So cast, religion, class etc. matter karne lage so its not love? If parents are against cast and love marriage why blame lovers and say its not love? If lovers get seperated 'coz parents say no that does not mean they didn't loved each other? Confused

I was talking about lovers and not parents. Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "does cast matter in love? (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sowmyaa

IF-Dazzler

sowmyaa

Posted: 11 April 2006 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

Agar yeh sab (cast, religion, class etc) matter karne lage that means it is not love.
c'mon I don't agree to your statement. So cast, religion, class etc. matter karne lage so its not love? If parents are against cast and love marriage why blame lovers and say its not love? If lovers get seperated 'coz parents say no that does not mean they didn't loved each other? Confused

I was talking about lovers and not parents. Tongue

even lovers? if they stop loving 'coz their parents say no that means they don't love each other? I don't agree. If you are good son or daughter you cannot become good lover? I don't agree.

SolidSnake

IF-Rockerz

SolidSnake

Posted: 11 April 2006 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

even lovers? if they stop loving 'coz their parents say no that means they don't love each other? I don't agree. If you are good son or daughter you cannot become good lover? I don't agree.

Confused

Why should they stop, if they believe in each-other they should go ahead.

sowmyaa

IF-Dazzler

sowmyaa

Posted: 11 April 2006 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
so let's say they go ahead and don't listen to their parents. If their parents say if you want to marry that girl/boy you leave us...so then they leave their parents ..do does this also mean that they don't love thier parents?

Pradarshak

Goldie

Pradarshak

Posted: 11 April 2006 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aparna_BD

Nope it doesn't . Cast doesn't make a big difference if you love some one . But issues can occur only in cases where
a)One person asks the other person to give up his religon and convert.
b) The lover shows any kind of disrespect towards the other persons religon OR does not allow him/ her to practise her traditions freely.

As long as you respect each others religon you will not have an issue.

Good points.Smile

It should not matter as long as they respect each other, not trying to belittle or impose one's beliefs. Society(majority) will always speak against them.

SolidSnake

IF-Rockerz

SolidSnake

Posted: 11 April 2006 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

so let's say they go ahead and don't listen to their parents. If their parents say if you want to marry that girl/boy you leave us...so then they leave their parents ..do does this also mean that they don't love thier parents?

No, that means their parents don't love them. Wink

zoya786uk

zoya786uk

Posted: 11 April 2006 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

No, that means their parents don't love them. Wink

Its hard ennit u cant leave ur parents but den u love dis guy so much but u cant ave both and da gal get scared on taking a decition u gotta be practical man if she leaves hme wid her guy dey wudnt survive u cant jst say we have love and that is enough

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 11 April 2006 at 3:05pm | IP Logged

Well Soumya i think solid snake means that the love was not strong enough o withstand parental pressure . And in a way he is right that how true is that love that parents can break you up !!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top