kunta tai roxx!!!...super duper episode

Posted: 12 years ago
Loved the way kunta tai supported anandi...all that she said to gauri was so true...its gauri n jagya's fault n they cant be forgiven for the sin they have committed...gauri deserves to cry...she is jealous of anandi n always will.be her parents r also to be blamed...kunta tai roxx!!!...gr8 job...gauri thrown out..yeyyy
You bet...it was an awesome episode... I loved what she told her parents..."Maa baap kanyadaan karte hai...dulha churane ka kaam nahi karte hai"   Wah wah...Kunda tai...super dialogues!!
Originally posted by amrapali_dubey

Loved the way kunta tai supported anandi...all that she said to gauri was so true...its gauri n jagya's fault n they cant be forgiven for the sin they have committed...gauri deserves to cry...she is jealous of anandi n always will.be her parents r also to be blamed...kunta tai roxx!!!...gr8 job...gauri thrown out..yeyyy
Hey...cud u plz giv a small gist of todays episode...😳😳😳...I dont hav cable at home...& the written update is not up yet...No need 2 explain in detail...just tell wat happened in short...😳😳😳😳Plzzz😳
Hey guys.iam eager to knw wat happn today.as iam at work
OMGGG what an episodeee!!!!
Hey guys i got to knw that gaur's bada papa wll knw the truth of jagya and gauri and wl break all ties wth them
Originally posted by neha1926

Hey guys i got to knw that gaur's bada papa wll knw the truth of jagya and gauri and wl break all ties wth them

OMGGG I knew that was going to be the next thing.

Are you sure though. Where did you hear about this?

Doctor couple and those bhikari ma baap deserves this. Now gauri will have will say saari wajah anandi hi h wo zaroor sapne me aai hogi kunda taai ke. Use pata chal gaya hoga ki ye hamari makanmalkin h. Isilye uske man me ghar kar gai. But i like to todofying face of this selfish kaaki, how cud she say those harsh words for sumone 'ye chori muh kaala kyo na kare h'. But tit for tat now whole family will be roaming arround in mumbai and her beti ka to muh kaala ho hi gaya. Jab kunda taai ne kaha haath mat lagaana warna nahana padega mujhe. Today i am totally satisfied wid the epi.
Wow what an episode
Kunda tai was amazing
Hey guys i got to knw that gauri's bada papa will knw the truth abt jagya and gauri.he wl break all ties wth them.then jagya and gauri wl find a new home and there gauri will have a emotional break down