Kkusum
Kkusum

If I was Ekta for a day...

Anoli IF-Sizzlerz
Anoli
Anoli

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 3:28am | IP Logged
If I was Ekta for a day...

Everyone wants to be like her. Here, a chosen few tell us what they'd do if they could be La Kapoor

Pooja Bedi
I would just chill for a day. After all the hard work she's been doing, I think she needs a well-deserved break. If I was Ekta for a day, I would go get some sun, let my hair down and make sure I have fun.

Shweta Kwatra
I would change my work schedule and start working in the day. I think Ekta has been a pioneer in terms of bringing television to the forefront, so if I get to be her, I would see to it that I take forward what she has already achieved.

I would think of ways of offering the audience something new and different. Secondly, I think Ekta is surrounded by too many chamchas. I would love to take a stick and spank all those who suck up to me. I think I will need to segregate the genuine people from the fakes.

Shekhar Suman
I would start the day by applying a tikka on my forehead and telling the world I am not married. I would go out and start rolling on the road to the nearest temple. I will throw away all my designer chappals and start walking barefoot. Since Ekta is a night animal, I would work through the night and sleep all morning.

I will spend time with my female counterparts and bash all the males in the world by shouting anti-male slogans. Since I have so many soaps to run, I will find different ways to kill people and bring them back. I will have closed door meetings with my staff and call up my actors and make them say "Hail Ekta!" every hour. My main concern would be TRPs, so I will make sure they hit an all-time high on that day.

Mahesh Bhatt
If I was Ekta Kapoor for a day, I would try and gain her knowledge.  I would love to know the secret of her success.

Farah Khan
I would rob all her money and go to Italy for a vacation.

Karan Johar
I would raid her bank account and take all her money.  I would  try to find out where she gets the energy to work non-stop, 24 hours a day.

Kulraj Randhawa
If I were Ekta Kapoor for a day, I would have fun with my shows. I would love to make all the bahus jog on the beach and make a show called Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Beach Pe Thi. It would be the Indian version of Baywatch.

Swetta Keswani
I would stay away from all the soaps and spend time watching comedy films. For that one day, I would rather laugh and have a good time than sob watching soaps. I would chill out and not stress.

Rohit Roy
I wouldn't make my actors slog for long hours. I would get a system in place where they work for limited hours and can manage to rest and relax. Other than that, I think Ekta has been quite successful at what she's doing. I don't feel the need to change anything else.

Mini Mathur
I would familiarise myself with other alphabets in the English language. As Ekta, I would take off all my rings and let my fingers tan. Moreover, since I would be a workaholic, I would get out of my office and party!

samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 7:52am | IP Logged
wow some ppl really idolise her but y?????????????
saarahkhann IF-Dazzler
saarahkhann
saarahkhann

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 10:28am | IP Logged
thanx for sharing
poison ivy Goldie
poison ivy
poison ivy

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 11:05am | IP Logged
hehe...... i liked wat minnie said
sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 11:26am | IP Logged
thats a good one.lolllz
xoneha Senior Member
xoneha
xoneha

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

"Mini Mathur
I would familiarise myself with other alphabets in the English language. As Ekta, I would take off all my rings and let my fingers tan. Moreover, since I would be a workaholic, I would get out of my office and party!"

HAHA, wow too funny

If I was Ekta for a day I would write a new script for Kkusum and make the show over in some way or anotherWink

ejaz fan 609 Senior Member
ejaz fan 609
ejaz fan 609

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top