Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misbah thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

mein muslim hoon mujhe ramyan kay bare mein nahi maloom.

lakin itna maloom ha, dil kya chahta hai , mein hamara purab he ram hai.

jassi mein bhee purab ram hai.

armaan toe serf rawanttttttttttttttttt hai.

sorry,girl,s but it,s true....

saarahkhann thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
come on guys its jst a serial....arent u guys tired of arguing over this purab n arman thing
loveneha_r thumbnail
Originally posted by: queenbee

Oh godπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Err... misbah, if you don't know who Armaan is by now, it's like reading the Ramayana and asking, "by thπŸ˜†e way, who is RaπŸ˜†m??"

Originally posted by: misbah

mein muslim hoon mujhe ramyan kay bare mein nahi maloom.

lakin itna maloom ha, dil kya chahta hai , mein hamara purab he ram hai.

jassi mein bhee purab ram hai.

armaan toe serf rawanttttttttttttttttt hai.

sorry,girl,s but it,s true....

I dont think Misbah u have heard of the saying which is pretty common in India " Puri Ramayan Padh le aur phir poocha Ram kaun hai"....That means after reading the whole story u ask who the main charachter is! And pls dont compare mere tv characters or even mortals to GOD!

kdokka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Jassi can never marry Purab, Sita always belonged to Ram and Jassi belongs to Armaan.

Piscean thumbnail
Jassi or Sita as we are calling her now (very wrongly so if you ask me!) is going to marry only Armaan! Not to worry.....let her at least stick to the love of her life....she can't make other decisions clearly so let her at least make this one right. I'm sure as far as her life is concerned she's not going to make a mess of it like a kekta serial and marry Purab when she's in love with Armaan! JASSI DOES BELONG TO ARMAAN! (Amen to that!....that completely leaves Purab free and wounded and who comes to the rescue but Piscean πŸ˜‰)
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
all i want is purab for xmas, woops, not a true american. lol! all i want is purab for diwali, meaning purab to be seen on screen everyday would be a dream present. well jassi can marry armaan, woops the other way around, but purab can also marry jassi as well. if jassi decides to marry someone, she will break a tleast one heart which will hurt us fans, but if jassi goes on kunwari, then maybe both her lovers will love her. but that is ashaming, and wierd. so jassi belongs to purab, chek my other posts, too tired to type
lub_u thumbnail
ha ha ha ha..smita you naughty naughty gal playing with 3 men's heart
Originally posted by: smita24

o.k. Purab & Arman & Dan get married to Smita.

Jassi get married to Jammy. πŸ˜‰

ummm thumbnail

Originally posted by: mikagurl23

all i want is purab for xmas, woops, not a true american. lol! all i want is purab for diwali, meaning purab to be seen on screen everyday would be a dream present. well jassi can marry armaan, woops the other way around, but purab can also marry jassi as well. if jassi decides to marry someone, she will break a tleast one heart which will hurt us fans, but if jassi goes on kunwari, then maybe both her lovers will love her. but that is ashaming, and wierd. so jassi belongs to purab, chek my other posts, too tired to type

Are you suggesting bigamy?? πŸ˜†

ides thumbnail
Originally posted by: misbah

by thπŸ˜†e way,who is armπŸ˜†aan.

he is the fellow in JJKN who is running in competition with Rupunzil.....in a couple of weeks, Mallika wouldnt need the elevator to get to the top floor at Gulmohar, she will stand outside and say "Armaan..... let down ur beautiful hair"πŸ˜‰
ummm thumbnail

Originally posted by: ides

he is the fellow in JJKN who is running in competition with Rupunzil.....in a couple of weeks, Mallika wouldnt need the elevator to get to the top floor at Gulmohar, she will stand outside and say "Armaan..... let down ur beautiful hair"πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ides, you never know.. may be he is planning on becoming a sardaar to woo Jassi's papaji (or is it babaji?) !! πŸ˜‰

He'll look very becoming as a sardar too ! πŸ˜‰

Edited by ummm - 19 years ago