New kid on the block--Mitali

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged

New Kid On The Block: Mitali Nag
Mitali Nag, aka Krishna of Zee TV's new show Afsar Bitiya, is not just a pretty face. This starlet who hails from Nagpur is a singer as well. She has her all girls band Teen Musketranis and has also participated in singing reality shows on television. We spoke to Mitali who explained about her character, show and more…
Showing 1 of 3 imagesPrevious    Next
Mitali Nag
How did you land the role of Krishna in Afsar Bitiya?
I had done a short-film with a friend of mine. He happened to meet the casting director of the show who spoke to him about the kind of girl he is looking. My friend showed him my picture which I had put on my Blackberry messenger. He immediately liked it. But as I was unable to come immediately to meet him, he asked me shoot a pilot video and send it from Nagpur. I did so and the producers liked it, so they called me.

Full article@
http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=New-Kid-On-The-Block-Mitali-Nag&aid=3503

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

minga-SuMee-SportsFreakSumy_luv_KMmoksha89-Nirvana-wadi..dollshaaziSofnamoniluvskinshuk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New kid on the block--Mitali" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Thanxx for Sharing . I hope AB becomes No1 show . It reallyy is an excellent show wid a great Storyline n Amazing n Brillaint cast n Actors .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashiluvskinnywadi..doll

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Thanx 4 Sharing . Really Expect AB To Becomes One Of The No1 Show . It Has A Good Storyline And Cast...Love Shivshakthi And Kinshuk And Mitali They Rock The Show...Never Missed A Episode And Never Will, Always Will Give My Feed Back How Is Show It Going Be No 1 Show...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wadi..dollmoniluvskinshuk

wadi..doll

IF-Rockerz

wadi..doll

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

-Nirvana-

IF-Rockerz

-Nirvana-

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing...So Mitali sings as we...
She has real talent.

Good Luck Mitali and I really do hope Afsar Bitiya becomes a success...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

Sumy_luv_KM

Goldie

Sumy_luv_KM

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
thankzz for sharing!!1
i hope this show make it no 1 in TRPS loving it now !!

moksha89

IF-Dazzler

moksha89

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing ! Smile

-SuMee-

-SuMee-

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing
she is multitalented Excellent Clap
All the best mitali

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.