Harry Potter

Discussion of the Week - Draco Malfoy (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

albusdumbledore

IF-Dazzler

albusdumbledore

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Draco as a charecter definately is grey... he's a bit more like snape (we're not going to discuss him here though)

he's more like the typical slytherin who sides with and gives into those in a position of power. he's one of those who like to enjoy power and the perks that come with it... but in that he too shady... not being entirely bad or entirely good.. but with shades of grey....

Prediction for book 7

Book 7 n draco.... hmmmm what will be his fate...
we'll whatever it may be there is one thing that is clear and that is that he is now (post HBP) too important in the plot line to just play a side charecter role... he as a charecter has largely been undeveloped in the plot line till the pen-ultimate book.. so we can definately see further meaningfull development in his charecter profile than just running around Voldy (like Peter Smile ) we'll see more role play for him in book 7....

as we have seen in book 6 (the last chapter if you please) we see a dramatic change of viewpoint of harry's towards draco (he's literally worried about him and narcissa Ouch)

we'll thatz about all..

tejas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discussion of the Week - Draco Malfoy (Page 2)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

daniel_4ever

IF-Rockerz

daniel_4ever

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikita_88

wow so much great info i didn't know about draco malfoy and tom felton

thanx
Nikita

is there stuff bout tom felton.. gosh!! i don't remember Confused

*Rashmi*

Goldie

*Rashmi*

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Uh...

Embarrassed

I'm too, too, too, too, too sorry. I've been busy lately and I dunno... I just completely forgot about the DoTW.

Gah.

Thank you Nishani, love. I'll sticky this right now.

albusdumbledore

IF-Dazzler

albusdumbledore

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 8:17pm | IP Logged

I have a suggesstion though ... If you don't mind..

What i saw here is in the last two days we;ve discussed all possible point about draco and thatz all.. now no further discussion..... remaining five days we're just supposed to wait for the next DoTW topic.

Instead of the headless discussion (pardon me for unability to find a better word) I suggest, what we can do is put down Points to discuss for the day..... Like what was his charecter made out to be, his charecter development through the book (which I must agree has been minimal, excluding HBP that is), then we could go on to discuss the future of his charecter.. like what would he do in da future...

that way we'll all be able to put in a meaningfull discussion...

we can also keep 2 days each for

Primary Charecter Analysis (Monday, Tuesday),

Charecter Development through the series (Wednesday, Thursday) and the last three days speculating on what he'll become in book 7 in

Future Charecter Development (Friday, Saturday & Sunday)

that way we'll get (I think so) to discuss all the charecters meaningfully...

what do you say people..... do you agree?? please post back your replies...

tejas

Edited by albusdumbledore - 10 April 2006 at 8:22pm

Heena_259

Groupbie

Heena_259

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the info
Well i don't really think draco will be good. He probably didnt kill dumbo bc he's a coward and he jus chickened out...

Nishani

IF-Dazzler

Nishani

Posted: 11 April 2006 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by albusdumbledore

Instead of the headless discussion (pardon me for unability to find a better word) I suggest, what we can do is put down Points to discuss for the day..... Like what was his charecter made out to be, his charecter development through the book (which I must agree has been minimal, excluding HBP that is), then we could go on to discuss the future of his charecter.. like what would he do in da future...

that way we'll all be able to put in a meaningfull discussion...

we can also keep 2 days each for

Primary Charecter Analysis (Monday, Tuesday),

Charecter Development through the series (Wednesday, Thursday) and the last three days speculating on what he'll become in book 7 in

Future Charecter Development (Friday, Saturday & Sunday)

that way we'll get (I think so) to discuss all the charecters meaningfully...

what do you say people..... do you agree?? please post back your replies...

tejas

Headless discussion! You hurt my feelings. My first DotW and you go and say something like that. Thanks dude! Wink

Anyways, I think how you categorised your day to day is a good idea.

daniel_4ever

IF-Rockerz

daniel_4ever

Posted: 11 April 2006 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
u know i agree with tejas on this.. no one is discussing anything mch here.. so .. good point there tejas

daniel_4ever

IF-Rockerz

daniel_4ever

Posted: 12 April 2006 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by candyfloss

in the end draco might back fire voldy n leak some secret to harry.draco may die in the end.

hmm.. never gave tht a thought.. but tht can happen .. maybe

Post Reply New Post

Go to top