Discussion of the Week - Draco Malfoy - Page 2

Posted: 17 years ago
Uh...

😳

I'm too, too, too, too, too sorry. I've been busy lately and I dunno... I just completely forgot about the DoTW.

Gah.

Thank you Nishani, love. I'll sticky this right now.

I have a suggesstion though ... If you don't mind..

What i saw here is in the last two days we;ve discussed all possible point about draco and thatz all.. now no further discussion..... remaining five days we're just supposed to wait for the next DoTW topic.

Instead of the headless discussion (pardon me for unability to find a better word) I suggest, what we can do is put down Points to discuss for the day..... Like what was his charecter made out to be, his charecter development through the book (which I must agree has been minimal, excluding HBP that is), then we could go on to discuss the future of his charecter.. like what would he do in da future...

that way we'll all be able to put in a meaningfull discussion...

we can also keep 2 days each for

Primary Charecter Analysis (Monday, Tuesday),

Charecter Development through the series (Wednesday, Thursday) and the last three days speculating on what he'll become in book 7 in

Future Charecter Development (Friday, Saturday & Sunday)

that way we'll get (I think so) to discuss all the charecters meaningfully...

what do you say people..... do you agree?? please post back your replies...

tejas

Edited by albusdumbledore - 17 years ago
Thanks for the info
Well i don't really think draco will be good. He probably didnt kill dumbo bc he's a coward and he jus chickened out...
Originally posted by albusdumbledore

Instead of the headless discussion (pardon me for unability to find a better word) I suggest, what we can do is put down Points to discuss for the day..... Like what was his charecter made out to be, his charecter development through the book (which I must agree has been minimal, excluding HBP that is), then we could go on to discuss the future of his charecter.. like what would he do in da future...

that way we'll all be able to put in a meaningfull discussion...

we can also keep 2 days each for

Primary Charecter Analysis (Monday, Tuesday),

Charecter Development through the series (Wednesday, Thursday) and the last three days speculating on what he'll become in book 7 in

Future Charecter Development (Friday, Saturday & Sunday)

that way we'll get (I think so) to discuss all the charecters meaningfully...

what do you say people..... do you agree?? please post back your replies...

tejas

Headless discussion! You hurt my feelings. My first DotW and you go and say something like that. Thanks dude! 😉

Anyways, I think how you categorised your day to day is a good idea.

u know i agree with tejas on this.. no one is discussing anything mch here.. so .. good point there tejas
Originally posted by candyfloss

in the end draco might back fire voldy n leak some secret to harry.draco may die in the end.

hmm.. never gave tht a thought.. but tht can happen .. maybe
Draco did not do as Voldemort wanted him to do and that would have made Voldemort very unsympathetic to him. So I do not think that Draco would be in his right mind to go anywhere near him.

But Draco dying could well be a possibility.
yeah me too thinks that draco will die!!! 😭 😭
Originally posted by Nishani

Headless discussion! You hurt my feelings. My first DotW and you go and say something like that. Thanks dude! 😉

Anyways, I think how you categorised your day to day is a good idea.

the offence was not intended Nishani on you or on the other moderators.. wat.. wat I meant was not only for you... thatz the type of discussion we have been havin... for the past few months.. instead of discussing one topic at a time.... what is happening is every1 is raising all the points..... so instead of having a thorough discussion we're just skimming of through da topics.......

I'm sorry if I've hurt you in any way.... beleive me my only intention was for the betterment of this forum...

Sorry again...😔

tejas

Originally posted by Nishani

Draco did not do as Voldemort wanted him to do and that would have made Voldemort very unsympathetic to him. So I do not think that Draco would be in his right mind to go anywhere near him.

But Draco dying could well be a possibility.

ya but atleast voldy ka work was done.. i mean snape did it 4 him..all he wanted tht harry's biggest supporter dumbledore dead.. and tht happened
Edited by daniel_4ever - 17 years ago