India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Instant Chemistry - Angad & Kripa

chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

This is taking over from Nitica's post regarding Angad and Kripa's meeting in yesterday episode!

Their Chemistry was instant and bang on target! No two thoughts on it, the lead pair clicks immediately. And thank god for that, its pretty disappointing to watch an intense love story where the main leads don't share a good on-screen chemistry!

The scene where Angad makes an entry in the darkened room and then some amount of light falls on his face and he is blinking hard, trying to avoid the glare and the way Kripa's face lights up like a thousand watt bulb on seeing him was just so perfect! Whoever conceived of this scene, must be given kudos........it was just the perfect way of introuducing the two of them, different, refreshing and heart-warming.

The scene where Angad goes and stands so close to Kripa and is just not able to balance himself and Kripa just keeps staring at him, love-struck, awed and confused was so beautiful.....very Mills Boonish! Just loved Kripa's acting in it, she was so good and ofcourse Angad was a complete natural in the drunken stupor......hope he is equally good in his normal scenes also!

I really like the way Angad hands over his jacket to Kripa and tells her to wash it......it was subtly comical and mirthful and kind of made Angad look incredibly cute and lovable, there was a certain innocence in the way he asks her if she is the new maidLOL 

Just imagine, if Angad and Kripa looked so good in this scene, wonder what will happen in the actual romantic scenes that will take place......and they will take place, as this serial is billed as an intense, violent love story! Just keeping my fingers crossed and hoping to see a great story ahead!

Chilly

PS : Just wondering about Angad's age in the serial??? We know that Kripa is either 17 or 18 as she has just passed out of High School, but can't guess Angad's age clearly. My guess is that he should be between 22 - 25.....but that means he is about 5 - 8 years elder to KripaConfused What do you guys think?

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Hi Chilly!

You should've been a wrirer darling. You have described Angad-Kripa chemistry soooooooooooooooooooo well. Their first meeting will always be one of my favourite scenes from this serial.Even I think that amngad is around 4-5 years older than Kripa but who cares as long as they sizzle together, right?

By the way, I THINK ANAGAD'S INNOCENE WITH WOMEN IS LIMITED TO ALCOHOLIC STATE ONLY! Wonder hoe he'll behave when he comes to his senses.
anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

I just loved the scene where they met. The way they kept looking at each other...wow! It was an awesome scene. Kripa's facial expressions were perfect- she was just in awe of Angad. Chilly, you have described the scene perfectly! The background score fit so well too. I don't think Angad and Kripa are too many years apart. Kripa is probably 17 and I am guessing Angad is 20. He looks much more mature, but that might be because of the pop-star image he has to maintain. By the way, what is Mills Boonish?

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Arre, Sona..Mills n Boonish matlab the romantic seris of novels by Mills n Boons.
chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonynyu

I just loved the scene where they met. The way they kept looking at each other...wow! It was an awesome scene. Kripa's facial expressions were perfect- she was just in awe of Angad. Chilly, you have described the scene perfectly! The background score fit so well too. I don't think Angad and Kripa are too many years apart. Kripa is probably 17 and I am guessing Angad is 20. He looks much more mature, but that might be because of the pop-star image he has to maintain. By the way, what is Mills Boonish?

Hey thanks buddy! Lol....By Mills Boonish, I am referring to a very popular (albeit highly cheap!) romantic novels which are incredibly popular in India. They typically have a drop-dead handsome hero, who is arrogant, snobbish and spoilt and ofcourse filthy rich! And the heroine is always young, vulnerable, unspoilt and from a socially weak background.....so that is what I was referring to. I think M&B have the Harlequin series as their counterpart in the US, if I am not wrong!

Lol... Nitica.....I really liked your comment on Angad's behaviour with woman in his alchoholic state......very true, he might be a bugger when in his non-alchoholic state......we will wait and see!

Cheers,

Chilly

Edited by chillyflakes - 06 April 2005 at 12:52am
.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 3:45am | IP Logged

Clap once again Chilly. Oh wow the way you expressed everything is rocking. I am sure you would give Ekta's Nivedita Basu a run for her money. You must be in the creative team of Balaji Camp. Hope this show does not get messed up later on. And man Iqbal Khan is roccccccccckingggggg.

LOL

Lata

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 4:12am | IP Logged

well written chillyflakesClap

infact angad and Kripa share a great on screen chemistryEmbarrassed

samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 5:36am | IP Logged