Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

what will maiika do,

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

chirkutsarath

Groupbie

chirkutsarath

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
what will maiika do, if she comes to know that ASNI love each other.
I think she will try to create misunderstanding between them.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asharanidhingrasmile365days

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what will maiika do," in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
i don know wat will mallika do bt m sure m gonna kill her if i ll meet her someday somewhere 4 being hindrance in ashni's life,...!

smile365days

smile365days

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
I dont know what she will do...But if this serial has to follow Dhoop Kinaare storyline - then she will tell Dr. Ashu that she is getting married to someone else to see if Dr Ashu stops her. But when he doesnt stop her, she gets married to spite him and ends up getting into a bad marriage.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.