Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

23rd Dec 2011

KurbaanHua Senior Member
KurbaanHua
KurbaanHua

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
I'm too too excited to see tonights episode. The precap from yesterday's episode was too too good. I seriously CAN NOT wait untill tonight!! I just wish & hope ke woh Malika nahin aa jati hai. fingers crossed! ShockedBig smile

rehan2188 Groupbie
rehan2188
rehan2188

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
dere is definately no mallika.Clap... atleast until confession... m damn sure.Wink... its gona b divine confessionEmbarrassed... hay!!!!!!!!Embarrassed Embarrassedcnt wait...
Aizaz Goldie
Aizaz
Aizaz

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
wait to karna pady ga or wo bhi monday epi tk because i am sure they are not going to show ful confession in one pice...
-Gitanjali- Coolbie
-Gitanjali-
-Gitanjali-

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
It will be last scene
KurbaanHua Senior Member
KurbaanHua
KurbaanHua

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Sugar! forgot about dat...forgot dat they'll probably drag it out until nxt wk. Sach mein they'll kill me if they make me wait dat long. Oh damn it...i'm gonna  2 b on edge. I love Monish ji's acting so much...his expressions r too gud!! 

Edited by Mayur4eva1 - 23 December 2011 at 4:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthi16

LizzieBennett Goldie
LizzieBennett
LizzieBennett

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mayur4eva1

Sugar! forgot about dat...forgot dat they'll probably drag it out until nxt wk. Sach mein they'll kill me if they make me wait dat long. Oh damn it...i'm gonna  2 b on edge. I love Monish ji's acting so much...his expressions r too gud!! 

Yeah possibly the whole epi will be the lead up to how they get there to the dargah and they'll possibly freeze on the moment they set eyes on each other!!! The weekend will be killing!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthi16

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index