India-Forums

Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

Is SSK moving to the afternoon slot?

upra Goldie
upra
upra

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Just read that LTL was ending and another site has reported that SSK will be moved to the afternoon slot. Has any1 on this forum heard of this? Colors channels is not that stupid to move their top TRP churner to the afternoon slot.
Anyways g'night every1.

Ritii Senior Member
Ritii
Ritii

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
that i dont know they are chaging the time or not but yes 7.30 time is deffinatly wrong because this time other serials are also coming which are more populor then ssk so if they want to change the time just make it seven o' clock because havn is bakwas .
upra Goldie
upra
upra

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nickpick

that i dont know they are chaging the time or not but yes 7.30 time is deffinatly wrong because this time other serials are also coming which are more populor then ssk so if they want to change the time just make it seven o' clock because havn is bakwas .
@ Nickpick: r u referring to SGP? Per the new TRP reports SSK is doing much better than SGP. They cannot move to 7 pm slot because Saathiya from the same production house and TRP higher comes at 7 pm on StarPlus. Apparently Colors is also ending another show hamari saa Leela which is also an afternoon show. Maybe they will startnew shows to the afternoon slot and not touch SSK at all. What do u think?
togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
I heard colors is doing away with its Afternoon slot and they wont have any afternoon shows any more...
So there is NO question of SSK or any show shifting to afternoon slot...

Also infact Laado is shifting back to evening slot...Maybe 6:30 slot of 10 pm slot after BB5 ends...

Also there is a new show "Na bole tum na maine kuch kaha"..

P.S - I had NO idea that Saathiya and SSK are from the same prod house...Really? Wow the prod house is lucky...2 shows in top 10...But SSK is not in the top 10 shows this week...It was there the last 2 weeks I guess !

Edited by togepe30 - 23 December 2011 at 10:01am
upra Goldie
upra
upra

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Smile
Originally posted by togepe30

I heard colors is doing away with its Afternoon slot and they wont have any afternoon shows any more...
So there is NO question of SSK or any show shifting to afternoon slot...

Also infact Laado is shifting back to evening slot...Maybe 6:30 slot of 10 pm slot after BB5 ends...

Also there is a new show "Na bole tum na maine kuch kaha"..

P.S - I had NO idea that Saathiya and SSK are from the same prod house...Really? Wow the prod house is lucky...2 shows in top 10...But SSK is not in the top 10 shows this week...It was there the last 2 weeks I guess !
awesome!! The 7:30 pm india time orks perfectly for me. It's early morning in my neck of the woods and I typically watch SSK as I am getting ready for workSmile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top