simidhillon89

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Ok so it's only been like 3 episodes of the show
But every time I see Krishna struggling and when she smiles
I really feel for her, I don't know maybe it's the setting of the show
And seeing her every day struggle with studies and seeing people taunting her
But I always get teary eyed seeing her!

I have to say she's a convincing actress

Please dont think I'm senti over here lol, Im used to thinking with my brain more
But krishna you have me crying !

Good job and hope to see you smiling more often Wink

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shabs99excelsa7-SuMee-Suman786aashiluvskinnyaruntouchSumy_luv_KMmoksha89AngeloScuro-Nirvana-shaaziwadi..dollmanzilmukul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Crying...Krishna" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aashiluvskinny

aashiluvskinny

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
yes she is a wonderful actress...everytime her mother says somethng hurting she looks at her father n gives a smile..that makes me very emotional Unhappy
long way to go mitali SmileThumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

excelsa7aruntouch-Nirvana-manzilmukul

-Nirvana-

IF-Rockerz

-Nirvana-

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Mitali is a great actress.She portrays the emotions really well,that i actually makes you want to cry.She is doing really good as Krishna and I commend her for that Clap...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchkinshukkiaashiqmanzilmukul

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Mitali surely deserves a standing ovation for emoting so perfectly..The pathos ,the determination and the devotion of Krishna towards her studies is resplendent through her eyes and her smile is heartwarming as well as heart wrenching at the same time .Kudos to Mitali..I too have moist eyes when I see her smile taking the brickbats of adverse circumstances with stoical equanimity

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

excelsa7aruntouch-Nirvana-kmfan_2

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Finally a female lead who smiles her way into the hearts of her viewers - had enough of the rona dhona girls...of course today she was in tears but that was because of the right reasons not the same stuff of pleasing someone ( saas or husband for example) 
Hats of to Mitali for her excellent acting... very confident for a new comer...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

excelsa7simidhillon89aruntouchmoniluvskinshukmanzilmukul

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kmfan_2

Finally a female lead who smiles her way into the hearts of her viewers - had enough of the rona dhona girls...of course today she was in tears but that was because of the right reasons not the same stuff of pleasing someone ( saas or husband for example) 
Hats of to Mitali for her excellent acting... very confident for a new comer...

I know yaar . Hats off 2 Mitali . She is doing Wonderful job a krishna Clap . n yes She did cried 2dy n was Pleading but for rght reason like u said . 2dy I reallyy cried by seeng her like tht Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouch

Sumy_luv_KM

Goldie

Sumy_luv_KM

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
shes doing a fabulous job love her acting !!she truly rock it love her work keep it up mitali!!

aruntouch

moksha89

IF-Dazzler

moksha89

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
i love how he speaks softly and slowly .. reflects a very understanding and stable nature :)

aruntouch

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.