Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kdokka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
When Armaan and Jassi (not Jessica) actually meet..............God, please let that blessed day come very, very soon.
pinder thumbnail
I think Armaan won't recognize her. and he will just go after watching her for some more time. and if Raj will see her then he might introduce them as Jessica and Armaan Suri. so Armaan will think thats not my Jassi, thats Jessica, but he might have feeling to know abt Jessica, Jessica could be Jassi? may be Armaan can recognize her frm her voice, but she may or may not talk.
As i saw the preview for 6th apr. of JJKN. she will go to her home then her neighbor r going to tell her that Jassi's family went to hospital. so she might go to hospital for sure. then Armaan could go there to see bebe too because Nandu told him abt bebe.
so if Jassi parents r going to know that she is Jassi then Armaan will also know. but she might scare frm her father so she might not go inside and then Nandu can recognize her and call her. he is her best friend so if he will see her then he will surely recognize her.
so there are a lot of chances that Armaan is going to know abt Jassi tomorrow.

Thanks
shiverz thumbnail

the last scene of today's episode was REALLY nice!!😃 the chemistry between jassi and armaan is GREAT!!👍🏼 

what if tomorrow, while armaan and jassi are staring @ each other, purab can't take it and he tells the driver to go!!😕 i have a feeling that may happen..🤢 

hawa_hawai thumbnail

God point wat if armaan was really looking at purab.😆😆

I also liked how they played that music and Jassi just couldn't look away. She tried very hrd but to no avail.

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
true...i was busy stiching...working..typing everything when jjkn was going on...but this scene totally made me stop...but im sure that armaan does not recognise jassi outright...imagine in blf they extended this armaan jassi meeting for a few days which means in indian terms they must extend it atleast for a couple of weeks.....the most awaited moment was not the makeover but armaan's reaction to her makeover....please t&d dont make this most awaited scene come so soon....this is the only thing that keeps the jjkn fire alive in me (ofcourse apart from the last scene when they'll kiss or marry or whatever....)
loveneha_r thumbnail
i cant wait for todays update!!! i have homework due at 5:30pm today and  im not able to concentrate coz im dying to know what happens in jassi today!!!!!!
Jyoti_2006 thumbnail
Neha, nice avatar you got there. The message itself says it all...
peaches thumbnail

Hi all,

I don't know why, but I get the feeling that this show was not thought out properly. I feel that everything is happening so prematurly. I'm very unhappy with it, not to mention that I feel all of this is so unexpected. I feel as though the director had something else planned and later on took a detour. I don't feel that the story line is on track ...it's going haywire.

It would be nice to have Jessica and Arman meet, I'd like to see their reactions, but I don't think it will happen that fast. All I know is that Armaan has to recognize Jessica. I believe that if he truly loves her then he has to recognize her. I will be very upset if she has to reveal her true identity to anyone that loves her including her parents. That's crazy if you can't recognize someone you love.

Don't you agree, if you love someone then you should recognize them by even if they look different.

I wonder how the family will react? I bet Bebe will recognize her but the rest of the family wont.

Just my thoughts...

Om

bluelotus thumbnail

I just wish I had majored in Chemistry.

"Arman Jassi Chemistry. Of course"😉

kdokka thumbnail
This show was exceptionally planned well, until they decided to follow kekta maiyya and introduce stupid twists and plots. The whole story after Jassi becoming a model is little difficult to comprehend. But, since Jassi is back in Mumbai near her Armaan sir, things should be ok.