Major Hair Bloopers in Kusum!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

OK, I know for a fact that Ekta has to be the most dumbest producer/director there is, but I didn't know she was blind too.

Did you gues notice how everyone's hair keeps changing. For one, when nakul and kali were watching and promoting Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai, nakul had a hair cut and his hair was short (it actually looked nice). Then in the next scene at the party when kali turns around and sees nakul and she walks away, nakul has long hair again (liked he used to)?????????????

Then, when they were showing Kumud before, her hari was wavy and little curly, then when she's on the phone with garv (when he tells her he's coming over to talk with abbay) her hair is straight. Then, when she first sees garv pull up from the window, her hair is wavy again, then they show garv get out of the car, then kumud's hair is straight again, then they show garv walking to the gate, then kumuds hair is wavy again, then when she comes downstairs, its back to wavy.

My point is, both Nakul's and Kumud's hairstyles changed in a matter of seconds (literally). For all I know, kali's probably changed too, I just don't too much attention to her. But again, ekta must be blind too to not see something this obvious before putting the show in air. Obviously they shot these scenes at different times and simply cut and paste. But she shouldn't make it that obvious.

Just a thought..................😕

I kno i just mentioned that in a post...but isnt that wierd?  it's like MAGIC!...hahahhahaa it's so dumb...there was another one...when Kkusum and Kali find out Arundathi is with Taashu...she was wearing this set and then when she came back home she was wearing a totally different set...you can totally tell that the two scenes were shot at different times...why do they do that?!?!?!
yes i noticed to but when ppl are directing the drama ppl take
those scences a few days ago so then they complete other 1's
and we see a drama so the scene's must have been shot times
ago and after wards there hair changes.

lol cosmo girl

ya they do have diffrent hairstyles every second lol

LOOOLLLL COSMO GIRL!!!!!!!!  HAHAHAHHAHHAA 😆

Originally posted by cosmo_gurl

oh no its ekta again!!

HAHAHHA😆

well I GUESS BEcause the scenes get shot on diffrent times it's like that...whatever..it's not a big deal..i'm sure everybody knows that the scenes are all shot at diffrent times and that it is a fake story and it's not real life!
Also, when kali was applying the haldi to Kumud- everytime they showed Kumud;s back 0 her hair was so long( almost down to her waist) then when they showed her from the front- her hair was how it ususally is( a bit past her shoulders). How can they overlook stuff like that??