India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

The Ring & Bracelet (Page 2)

pavitra127 Groupbie
pavitra127
pavitra127

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 9:51am | IP Logged
I agree with you 100% Tin24.  But like I said, the more I think Abhay is the killer, he can't be the killer. Cuz Abhay and Kkusum are destined to be together.

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 10:07am | IP Logged

You are right. Abbay and Kksum ARE destined to be together..........but I personally still think that there is a great possibility that he may be the killer. THe only thing to find out now is that exactly was his motive? What drove him to do all this and why? (that is IF abbay is the killer). To be honest..........i have no clue myself. I still think that is can very well be ajay maliya, esha or someone else. The reason i say that is can be abbay is because there are certain clues that point in his direction.....like i metioned above. BUT............remember when garv told ACP that if he can see that braclet one more time he could definietly find out who the killer is? Well, now that i think about it........maybe that's why abbay is becoming suspicious of garv now and that's going to be the new twist or storyline.

Once garv sees the bracelet on abbay, it will start up a new fight and garv will fall into even hotter water now. But again, I completely agree with you pavitra127. I can say for a fact that abbay and kusum will end up together........they have to..........that's how the show will probably end. They will be one big happy family. Confused

nish_k Senior Member
nish_k
nish_k

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 3:53pm | IP Logged

I am just wondering what is ekta's problem..first it was aryman who was suspected for kidnapping  and now abhay..its total stupid show. well, its also strange that in jjkn villain armaan, and in ymlh, ronit is also reforming but in ekta's shows..hero's turned villains..LOL LOL LOLLOL

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
it could be a well thought out plan of mahi and kali, they were pretty worried about property or it could be ajay maliya who has had plastic surgery to look like abhay and is out for revenge
arnav Senior Member
arnav
arnav

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 11:44am | IP Logged
LOL
Reesh Senior Member
Reesh
Reesh

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
gosh this is getting more messier...who is dis Ajay Malya now?? well i think so called abhay could be da killer( y so called) is bse there might be duplicates..if u guys reme kusum once had seen abhay on da streets whilst he claimed to be in usa???so what was he doing there? on the other hand, if abhay is real abhay then y would he want to kill his ex wife? i think isha and shelly and sohan have played their part of creating a duplicate abhay...killing mahi, kusum...all kantas'.. i guess whoever is the silent character in this serial is the killer or has something to do with it. Sohan is acting extra oridinary nice to ppl and shelly and isha not b seen.  Aryaman is being used as a weapon i guess!!! y would he want to kill kusum? o boy dont tell me he is after abhays property like his son nakul!!!
sontakdi Groupbie
sontakdi
sontakdi

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

I don't think Abahy is the killer, I think they are just misleading us to think so. What motive could he have to do this?

-Sonali

Reesh Senior Member
Reesh
Reesh

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
u right sonali..abhay cant b da killer unless they have created another abhay( bad guy) or else original abhay cant do this..i mean it does not ring a bell tho...

Go to top