India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

The Ring & Bracelet

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 7:24pm | IP Logged

I's just watching kkusum right now and just noticed that the killer is wearing not only a braclet (silver) but also a silver ring on his right hand on his index finger.................and so is abbay.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............i wonder who the killer is now?!?!?!?Wink

SANDY Goldie
SANDY
SANDY

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
I don't think its Abhay but you never know.
harsha11001 Groupbie
harsha11001
harsha11001

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
But you are right I noticed the ring as well.  It looked like the one Abhay was wearing on his index finger.  BTW where is Sohan during the party.
sangeeta Goldie
sangeeta
sangeeta

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
I too noticed the ring. Also the killer had the same way of walking as Abhay.  
pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 3:13am | IP Logged
I think abhay could have hired somebody, but he himself trying to do it -that would be shocking!
nyma Newbie
nyma
nyma

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 3:58am | IP Logged

i think it is him because he is the one who is not  there when thing go up the wall. And i think that some one is doing it with him.

nyma

Henna Goldie
Henna
Henna

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 7:37am | IP Logged

I think its Abhay but maybe not. How can he kill Kkusum?
I noticed the ring but not the bracelet. I also noticed how he changed the topic when Garv came in. He asked garv how did u know I was here? So he basically turned it on garv.

Maybe he hired someone, and maybe if arayman kidnapped kkusum then its for her own good.

who knows.

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 8:53am | IP Logged

Here's my assumptions:

1. I think that abbay IS the killer......but has an acompliss. I think he has someone working with him that can either be: Sohan, Aryaman, or maybe even Ajay Maliya since he seems to be the #1 suspect.

2. When kksum was in the dark room and asking for help, someone came and stood infront of her and she was shocked. Who was that person? If abbay is at home with everyone else.......then who is with kksum? Perhaps his acompliss?

3. If you guys noticed, everytime ACP, Khs*tig get together and discuss something else has happened to kkusum now, abbay just happnes to walk in at that moment? He seems out of breath and his hair is always looks messed up? Why isn't abbay there before anyone else to save kkusum. He told aryaman that he was going home right? Garv left AFTER abbay yet managed to get to abbay's house before abbay? Where was abbay this whole time?

4. Why is abbay so suspicous of garv all of a sudden? Perhaps to make garv look like the bad guy so that the suspicion on him becomes more less? Any killer will first try to divert the attention on someone else so that they (meaning abbay) are not even suspected of doing such a thing (meaning trying to kill kkusum)

5. Plus, garv had already called ACP before hand to let him know the situation, so ACP and Khs*tig alreade knew about garv's whereabouts......so why is abbay questioning garv now?

6. I'm starting to think that sohan is abbay's accompliss. The reason for this is because they wouldn't bring his new character into the picture for no reason. He has to do something will all of this and play an important part in this murder mystery....or else why would he come back all of a sudden? Garv was still initially kusum's lawyer to being with, its not like he wasn't there. Sohan flew all the way from Canada to do this case............but why? I don't think his character is there just to play the role of a lawyer, kusum is out of jail now right? Sohan's job is done!. So what is he sticking around for?...........unless he has "other" business to take care of with abbay??!?!?!?!?

Well, here it is. These are just a few of the assumptions and questions that have crossed my mind in trying to find out if abbay is actually the killer or not and who is working on this with him.

P.S: The way the killer was walking actually walking did resemble the way abbay walks..........oh well............time is the essence!!!Big smile

Go to top