Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

AshNi ka Pyar Amar Phir kyon mujhko lagta hai Dar! (Page 2)

--ambar-- IF-Rockerz
--ambar--
--ambar--

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
awesome post...well its sure sort future track ...but i enjoy some ASHNI  scene..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LizzieBennett

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
@lizzy...
valid pionts... but those are only get the story moving... there is nothing more juicier then a love story with lots off hurdles...
let us now get a girl with spirit...fighting her way to her love...and let the man now move on cause a house is a house till someone turns it in a home... and that is what Dr. Ashu is longing for...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthi16LizzieBennettyanks28

LizzieBennett Goldie
LizzieBennett
LizzieBennett

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shali

@lizzy...
valid pionts... but those are only get the story moving... there is nothing more juicier then a love story with lots off hurdles...
let us now get a girl with spirit...fighting her way to her love...and let the man now move on cause a house is a house till someone turns it in a home... and that is what Dr. Ashu is longing for...

Shali, agree, but in our AshNi's case nothing is juicier than having them in the same frame eating each other up with their fierce n long gazes BlushingDay Dreaming... I want them to enjoy being in love before the kaazis start doing their stuff.. please please CVs let us have some mushy, sweet n HOT moments of just AshNI, AshNI, AShNi...Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthi16shali

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LizzieBennett

Originally posted by shali

@lizzy...

Shali, agree, but in our AshNi's case nothing is juicier than having them in the same frame eating each other up with their fierce n long gazes BlushingDay Dreaming... I want them to enjoy being in love before the kaazis start doing their stuff.. please please CVs let us have some mushy, sweet n HOT moments of just AshNI, AshNI, AShNi...Day Dreaming
well that is something I'm waiting for...
cause I still skeptic about MB pulling it off...
oke...dont get wrong idea's here... I mean in term off acting a intimate scene...
for some reason (age and personality) I dont see him doing much mushy mushy things...
well hopefully he will surprise me...cause I have NO doubt off his acting qualities...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni

vasanthi16 Goldie
vasanthi16
vasanthi16

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
@Shali...have no doubt he will pull it off...but it will depend on the makers how they want to portray it...it can be done with class...like a simple holding of hands...becoz it is an unusual love story the scenes also have to be handled with sensitivity and class...that's my POV...MB can rock any scene he will be given!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LizzieBennettshali

LizzieBennett Goldie
LizzieBennett
LizzieBennett

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasanthi16

@Shali...have no doubt he will pull it off...but it will depend on the makers how they want to portray it...it can be done with class...like a simple holding of hands...becoz it is an unusual love story the scenes also have to be handled with sensitivity and class...that's my POV...MB can rock any scene he will be given!!!

Yeah, MB's a class act, I'm sure he could pull it off.. hope MB and KK are not hit by modesty and coyness and stuff like that.. Ppl want to see them being intimate and although Awww moments like holding hands and simply staring will be great.. but somehow I feel won't be enough to express this intense love that AshNi have for each other...Embarrassed I'd love to see them being naughty...Embarrassed ...
rimitimi2000 IF-Dazzler
rimitimi2000
rimitimi2000

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
LOVE them & wish for...GOOD...

Go to top