Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

AshNi ka Pyar Amar Phir kyon mujhko lagta hai Dar!

LizzieBennett Goldie
LizzieBennett
LizzieBennett

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
"Oh, I get by with a little help from my friends,
I get high with a little help from my friends,
I'm gonna try with a little help from my friends..Smile. "
So true for AshNi..
So AshNi are all set for a heart- to-heart confrontation and an eye-to-eye confession with a little help from their friends RoMaan!!! ClapHug

That is just simply the cat's whiskers!!! I'm overjoyed, euphoric, ecstatic and what not!!LOL

But.. and this is a big BUT, knowing how the CVs minds work, feeding their sadistic appetites and oscillating between providing us with agony one week and ecstasy the next, their pendulum swinging dangerously from extreme to the other, it terrifies me what's around the corner for AshNi.Confused
I hate to play party pooper/ killjoy or whatever, but mind's working overtime these days...LOL.. so apologies, folks!!
One might say "Miyaan biwi raazi toh kya karega kaazi", par yahan toh bahut saare kaazis hain..Confused

Kazi # 1: Mallu and SueAngry: We can rest assured these two are not going to keep shut and knowing their one-track mind they are definitely gonna cook up some dirty schemes to keep AshNi apart or at least create "galat fehmis" in their minds. AshNi maybe in love, but they still don't understand each other completely, their love is still in the nascent stages, tender and  fragile. So Sue's conniving and Mallu's maligning might cause the "Wall of Jericho" to come up between them again. Especially if Nidhi comes back to Kotnis and Ashu has to deal with a situation where Mallu and Nidhi are at a face-off on some issue.  

Kazi#2:Confused Baba's whole loan thingy and Hurricane Mansukhani striking. This I expect will bury several people in its wake.. Baba, Nidhi and possibly Anji. There are a whole of wheels within wheels here: Baba's loan for Nidhi's clinic, Baba's loan for the company, Mansukhani's shady dealings compromising quality and hence putting Baba at risk for bankruptcy, Mallu's bro being bank manager and so a possible Mallu-Sue influence on the whole thing, Mansukhani's interest in the house deal and the lawyer, Sanjeevani's involvement.Confused

Kazi # 3: The House: Here I'm talking about the emotional involvement that both Ashu and Nidhi have with the house. For Nidhi, its a reminder of her mom and for Ashu his baba. So both don't look likely to compromise. Hope they listen to the voice of reason and logic.. like Armaan says, all Ashu has to do is marry Nidhi and he'll get the house as "dahej"..LOL

Kazi # 4: Rohan.. Although he stated categorically that "LOVE" is not on his "to do" list, DB has got him there with the precise intention of hooking him up with Nidhi. And seeing the way he has wormed his way into baba's good books too with his irresisitible charm, and knowing there's no love lost between Ashu and baba right now because of Nidhi's sacking, there might be more familial opposition for AshNi than we thought..Ouch

Kazi #5: Anji..She's morphed into Evil Twin Anji, we know that. But even after she realises Nidhi and Ashu truly love each other, will she back off? She might turn into a thorn in their side ala Mallu-Sue. And also if she falls for Rohan and comes to know Rohan is intended for Nidhi, that might drive a irreconcilable wedge into the Nidhi-Anji friendship, because of which she may stick to the anti-AshNi team.Ouch

Kazi # 6: Mystery woman from the past: MB has indicated this track is in the offing. So I'm expecting this lady to land up and rock AshNi's boat something bad..  Ashu befuddled and Nidhi belligerent..Confused

Kazi # 7: AshNi themselvesConfused.. these two may have similarities but yet they are poles apart. They maybe madly in love but they have to clear their path of love which is right now strewn with uncertainty, jealousy, misunderstandings.. not to mention the disparities in their age and temperament. These two have to irrigate their tender sapling of love with a whole lotta mutual trust, understanding and commitment for it to grow into a rock-solid tree. I envision a lot of rough patches in doing this.

Kazi#8: The "Kuch toh log kahenge" factor.Ouch. I'm sure this will strike at the opportune moment with Ashu's conscience making him back-off because Nidhi's been hurt by something or somebody's nasty words about their relationship.

OK sorry folks, didn't mean to burst your bubble with being pessimistic. Just tried to analyse what they're up against. But for now, like you all, I'm drooling in anticipation of the BIG confession.. cannot wait!!Embarrassed

Edited by LizzieBennett - 22 December 2011 at 11:56pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

asharanidhingraShaoKahnvvegaMTheBestronnie85-Gitanjali-Armu4evaAbhiAnivasanthi16rtmsrimitimi2000achieverserialwatcher16Darine1980shalisun29

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Lizzie...awesome post...bt fr today its a happy day..let miya biwi tk those baby steps towards each other... ;-)

Cmg to kazis... Mallu n sue...th house n ktlk r wat worries me...rest all r momentary n incidental n will wither away wid time

Edited by Armu4eva - 22 December 2011 at 11:23pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaoKahnAbhiAnirtmsvasanthi16LizzieBennettKrrish4Youserialwatcher16yanks28sun29

LizzieBennett Goldie
LizzieBennett
LizzieBennett

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Lizzie...awesome post...bt fr today its a happy day..let miya biwi tk those baby steps towards each other... ;-)

Yeah I know Tanu.. ..Que sera sera , no use dwelling over what's gonna happen. Lets enjoy some beautiful AshNi moments till then :-)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaoKahnArmu4evaAbhiAniyanks28sun29

yanks28 IF-Sizzlerz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
well amazing post & analysis of all the problems AshNi are going to face..Clap.jo hona hai usse koi nahi rok sakta.Unhappy..but as the saying goes..."we;ll cross that bridge when we get to it"...

when AshNi see eye to eye today...it's only the beginning...a new one...and they really are so madly in love...that each day the love is only going to get stronger...but of course the more you love, the more it hurts...the more you love...the more vulnerable you become...so this love will turn into madness and even a destructive force for some time...but ultimately it's too unique and powerful...and it will conquer all...

tonight's meeting feels like it's coming after ages...lets enjoy this for the moment,...the haddis will all pop up soonDisapprove

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

soomro01Armu4evartmsvasanthi16LizzieBennettAbhiAnisun29

rtms Goldie
rtms
rtms

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
alarming post but true.
for nw lets enjoy the Ashni moment.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LizzieBennettyanks28

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
tab jab kuch hoga to hoga but at now its time to bring ASHNI together.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniLizzieBennettyanks28

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged

Lizzie...very well pointed outClap ...and yes all these are hurdles that would ensure our lovers are sometimes together sometimes pitted against each other and sometimes against the log...

mallka suhasini will be the log i think who will not only try tp psychologically break them especially ashutosh who is as such insecure and scared of what nidhi will have to face...and mallika knows him well enough to know that he will never let any harm fall on nidhi..she may use that...it would be the test of love for ashu 

baba's ill health and bankruptcy if DK is followed would ensure that ashutosh rises back in his eyes ...the family would respect him and baba may get a notion that something is surely up between these two...

the house issue will be the biggest test for both of them especially ashutosh who willl realize at some point that his obsession for the house is nothing compared to his love for the girl who owns it...

the other woman shall enter when all these issues get over...varna serial kaise lambaaa kheechegaaLOL

but as all said...let us take each day as it comes...kal kisne dekhaaa,,,,let ashu nidhi soak themself in the rain of love and affection and hesitancy and desire...before the hailstorm strikes 

and let me get the sadistic pleasure of seeing mallika gape after nidhi enters kotnis...that would be my Christmas presentLOL.. Santa may not agree hence i take the request to the GrinchEvil SmileLOL

Edited by sun29 - 23 December 2011 at 12:48am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaAbhiAnivasanthi16LizzieBennettserialwatcher16yanks28shali

vasanthi16 Goldie
vasanthi16
vasanthi16

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Aage ki aage dekh lenge...today am just going to savour the meeting and the intense looks shared by MB and KK Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LizzieBennett

Go to top