Tumhari Disha

wheres dks dad??

bxbabygrl4u2nv thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
hey guyz wuheva happened 2 dks dad???i mean wuh happen to him after him n sumitra came 2 mumbai??is he alive lol.na buh wuh happen 2 him?im jus realli curius

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadi thumbnail
i presume tht he is dead,rather killed by gargi and witnessed by sumitra,,maybe thts the reason tht she has lost it😉
seethat thumbnail

I think so too, must have been killed by Gargi infront of Sumitra

that is why they play the gun shot sound at the background when sumitra recalls her memory

But, when was Vedant born??

they donot show Gargi having a son when they showed the recap

cosmo_gurl thumbnail
i agree, maybe sumitra witnessed dk's dad's murder, which is why she getts so violent from the site of the color RED because it might be because of its resemblance to blood.😭
Kiran1977 thumbnail

Hi guys,

I can't remember. Help me out.

When did Druv Seghal die? When DK was 5 years old? What happend to Sumitra after she met Gargi and after she went back to the hospital to be with little DK? Where did she stay?

I remember DK telling Disha ( while he was in jail ) he never had the love of both his parents at the same time. Does this mean that after the leg injury DK stayed with his Dad?

Love to read your replies on this.

dkaddict thumbnail

I do not know if it has ever been properly clarified. I had the impression that he had been living with his Dad and Gargi for some time before Dhruv's death. Otherwise, why say that Dhruv never let him have his last name until he died? Why would he hate his father so much if he had died that day of the operation, when, up til then, he had such a loving relationship with him? Perhaps even the writers haven't figured this all out, and that is why we can't...

-DKaddict

AALIYAH786 thumbnail

He is most probably dead.

Its the mystery behind Sumitra Ma's illness?

Wonder when this mystery will be unfolded?

Asian Princess thumbnail

Dk mentioned i think in one episode that his father died like ten years back or something like that i'm quite surre!! SO most probably hes dead !!!!

Love Asian Princess/DK ki deewani 😉

Kiran1977 thumbnail

Druv Seghal died 10 years back.

Ok, strange? Druv never tried to find out what caused Sumitra state? As he was ready to leave Gargi for a life with Sumitra and DK.

Druv was ready to leave Gargi, then Vedant was not even born. So Vedant was born after DK leg injury.

I hope the producers clarify this with Sumitra's recovery.

Kiran1977 thumbnail

Anyone know how Druv died?

Was he sick or in an accident?