Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jammy thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

JP you really have some ears and nose to hear and smell actors and actress farting on a TV shows. Your ears are so powerful that they are  capturing the minutest of the farting sounds on the TV!! I cant even imagine how your strong nasal sensors are that are capturing wireless smell!!😉

The most deadly FART-Meter I have ever heard of!!!!

Way to go!!!

😆

Jammy.

(Just kidding)

Rumi thumbnail

Purab and jassi's marrige has been arranged! they are going to court!people are following to catch a glimpse of jessica! and Armaan is standing sadly at a distance! Jassi's eyes areteary ! Purab asks ,Jassi! do you remember you had promisedto give me onething ?Jassi says, yes Purab! Purab says,the time has come ! give me what i want!

Jassi,what is that?

Purab: Jassi, if you want to make me happy go to Armaan! look! he is standing there! go to your true love! please!

Jassi, Purab!!!!!!( in tears)

Purab: yes Jassi!go!( in tears)

hmmmmm! how was that?  i think that is gonna happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!😉😃

pinder thumbnail
i think Purab will ask Jassi to marry him, but it will happen at the end when everything would be fine and Jassi wants to marry Armaan and Armaan wants to marry Jassi. then Purab will ask Jassi to marry him. He already ran away once so he knows Jassi won't accept him as husband ever, so according to whatever he did for Jassi, he knows she won't refuse him atleast to pay all her debts against him. and she will be ready to marry Purab, but at the time of marriage when Jassi won't be feeling to marry Purab and wants to go to Armaan and will be thinking about Armaan, Purab will think that Jassi will always love Armaan and then he will let her go with Armaan.

Thanks
Edited by pinder - 19 years ago
munizaaa thumbnail
i think purab will ask jassi to forgive arman
kdokka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The way things look, Purab will ask Jassi to marry Armaan. I really dont see any other redemption of that promise.
Rumi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetperson

purab will not say jassi to marry him, but, jassi will say,"purab,mujse shaadi karoge" and here purab says"ha jassi par ek shart pein.tumhe yaad hoga ki tumne mujse ek vada kiya tha.aaj woh waqt aa gaya hai.tumhe apne dil ki baat mujse kehni hongi.kya tum sach mein mujse shaadi karna chahti hoon aur  mujse pyaar karti hoon .aur tum kisi ke dabau mein faisla mat lena" jassi " haan purab! main tumse shaadi karna chahti hoon aur main tumse pyaar karti hoon" and then the music "he he he hehe"

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!! nice dream!

ms-tabu thumbnail
i second u rumi,people rreally day dreaming about jassi-purab marriage
queenbee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rumi

Purab and jassi's marrige has been arranged! they are going to court!people are following to catch a glimpse of jessica! and Armaan is standing sadly at a distance! Jassi's eyes areteary ! Purab asks ,Jassi! do you remember you had promisedto give me onething ?Jassi says, yes Purab! Purab says,the time has come ! give me what i want!

Jassi,what is that?

Purab: Jassi, if you want to make me happy go to Armaan! look! he is standing there! go to your true love! please!

Jassi, Purab!!!!!!( in tears)

Purab: yes Jassi!go!( in tears)

hmmmmm! how was that?  i think that is gonna happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!😉😃

👏👏👏 very inspiring!!😉 I luv it!!

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: munizaaa

i think purab will ask jassi to forgive arman

kya kare? purab bhaiya hai hi itne achche! 😭
smita24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: misha

kya kare? purab bhaiya hai hi itne achche! 😭

Yeas u r right. But wo aisa karega coz he will marry Smita.