India-Forums

Kareena Kareena
Kareena Kareena

Kareena US/Canada Update for April 4 05

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 5:27pm | IP Logged

Hi guys I am sorry I was unable to write the update for April 3 episode but here is the update of April 4th's episode.

Quick Recap of what happened in the last episode: Prem visits Kareena's grandfather, who at first tries to throw Prem out until Kareena's "boyfriend" explains to Kareena's grandpa that Prem is a guest. Tushar compliments Kareena about what she is wearing. Manjula is planning to put Kareena in trouble. Kareena asks Tushar where is the gift he was going to give her, he says it is on her table (I think Manjula set up Kareena by planting Nilu's ring as Tushar's gift instead) 

Nilu asks Kareena how did she get her [Nilu's] ring. Kareena says that the ring is not Nilu's and it is a misunderstanding. Manjula again accuses Kareena of being a liar and Kareena is confused as she has not done anything wrong. Tribhu and PK come in, and ask what is going on, Manjula tells them. PK is positive that this is Nilu's ring. Tribhu doesn't believe that Kareena is a theif and is sure that it is a misunderstanding. Tushar then walks in, he gets clued in about what is going on, Tushar also wants to know the truth and tells Kareena to tell everyone what the truth is. Kareena is shocked as she wants to know why Tushar just doesn't tell anyone that he gave her the ring. Tushar remains silent and is waiting for Kareena to answer. Nilu calls Kareena aside as she does not want to make a scene. Nilu asks Kareena to tell her the truth as to why she just took the ring when she could have asked permission to wear it. Kareena has tears in her eyes and asks Nilu if she too believes Kareena is lying. Nilu tells Kareena that shedding tears won't help the situation and by this time tommorow if Kareena does not tell the truth, Nilu will have to take matters into her own hands and will feel that she has made a big mistake in trusting Kareena. Kareena leaves, takes the ring off, and is crying. Tribhu and Tushar see Kareena and ask her why she is crying she remains silent. Tribhu says he will go talk to Nilu and explain things to her, Tushar again asks Kareena to speak the truth. She asks Tushar if he too believes she is a thief, she is obviously very hurt and just walks away. Tushar is lost.

Kareenea is walking around and wondering why Tushar would give her the ring and act so dumbfounded. She bumps right into Manjula (the witch) who tells Kareena that she has known from day one what type of girl Kareena is and Manjula is going to make sure that Kareena gets thrown out of Chamatkar. Kareena just walks away from Manjula but Manjula grabs her hand and keeps on scolding Kareena. Kareena gives her a stare and Manjula is positive that in the end she will win.

Tribhu and Tushar are trying to convince Nilu that Kareena is innocent. Nilu says that the most important thing is the truth and she will soon find out what the truth is.

Kareena's mom and sister are in the kitchen waiting on Prem to come in as he has promised to cook for them. Prem and Kareena's grandpa come in and they all start joking around, then start cooking.

Kareena is praying and asks god why is she in such a situation. Prem phones up and asks Kareena how she is doing. Kareena is very sad but tries to hide her pain, but Prem can tell something is wrong. Kareena tells him what happened and he makes a joke saying that she stole from Radio Curry. They start calling each other names and then Prem tells her that she will have to do something, and tries to give her confidence, she disconnects the phone.

Tushar knocks on Kareena's door, Kareena comes out. Kareena asks Tushar why he didn't tell the truth, he says it is her who should tell the truth. Tushar is obviously confused. Kareena says that if he doesn't say anything then she will have to do something. Kareena says that she is leaving Chamatkar, and walks away.

Tushar and Kareena are in seperate rooms and are trying to piece together what is going on. Both want to know why would either one of them be acting this way if this was the truth and Kareena was a theif.

PK and the other Chamatkar employees don't believe that Kareena did steal and are trying to figure out who has done this to her. They fill Tribhu in and all of them want to talk to Nilu but Manjula won't let them saying that Nilu has made up her mind and that is final! Tribhu tells them that he will go talk to Kareena and tell her that the whole office is behind her and she should not worry.

Damodar is in his room looking for his walkman, and is searching for it. He looks in the suitcase, where he finds Kareena's gift (the one Tushar bought for her). Damodar figures that since the gift is addressed to Kareena with no name of the person who sent it, he will act as if he bought it for Kareena, and he signs his name in the diary.

Damodar is on his way to see Kareena when he bumps into Tushar who sees him with the diary. Tushar obviously very suspicious asks Damodar where he bought this diary, Damodar is trying to think of an answer but can't. Tushar asks him to tell the truth, after much hesitation Damodar admits he found the diary in the office and took it. Tushar is about to go after Damodar but he escapes! Tushar has the diary and now understands why Kareena was acting the way she was and why there was so much understanding. He wonders who could have done this to Kareena and then realizes that because of this misunderstanding Kareena is about ot leave and Tushar is on his way to stop her. They show Tushar running to catch Kareena before she leaves and they also show Kareena with her suitcase leaving. Will he be able to reach in time? That we will see in the next episode!

As usual please post your comments!

GeorgiaGirl Newbie
GeorgiaGirl
GeorgiaGirl

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 8:47am | IP Logged
I missed the episode after this one - April 5th - can't wait for the update.
koolgirl88 Goldie
koolgirl88
koolgirl88

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
lol i read all the updates in advance dat "SuMz" put up.. so i noe whts gonna happen and i kinda read his updates now lol.. Embarrassed

well i cant watch it newyz so it doesnt matter for me.. lol.. Embarrassed

Edited by koolgirl88 - 06 April 2005 at 3:55pm
GeorgiaGirl Newbie
GeorgiaGirl
GeorgiaGirl

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Doesn't SUMS's update ruin it for when the show actually airs in America - there is no suspense left because you already know what's going to to happen.  What's the fun in that???
koolgirl88 Goldie
koolgirl88
koolgirl88

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

hey yea i noe. SuMz updates are the indian ones dat r 2 weeks ahead of america's episodes. but as i said b4, it cant ruin nething for me cuz i cant even watch it. i dont hav zee tv, i hav sony tv and dat doesnt show kareena kareena. so it doesnt matter for me if i noe whts gonna happen ahead of whts airing, cuz i cant even watch it. u get it?

dats y i read em. Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top