Kumud Can Change Her Hair in One Second!

sumaira.daud thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
How can Kumud's hair change in one second?  In the morning when Aryaman and his family came to fix a date for the wedding Kumud's hair was scrunched.  Then when Garv called her and said he's coming to talk to Abhay it was straight.  Then when he reached there Kumud saw his car from the window and it was scrunched again.  Then when Garv saw her her hair was straight.  Then they did that special effects thing where Kumud comes from one side, then the other, then the other.  When they did this effect her hair went from straight to scrunched to straight again.  And then when she left the window her hair was scrunched again.  WOW KUMUD!  YOU HAVE SO MUCH TALENT!  OR SHOULD I SAY EKTA HAS SO MUCH MAGIC IN HER HANDS!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myaj thumbnail
don't u know! the scenes are shot at different times and sometimes different hairstyles happen...they don't do it on purpose!
sumaira.daud thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omg I know that already...I kno that they shoot different scenes at different times...but so do the English sitcoms and movies and they don't really make those mistakes...even in Indian movies they make those mistakes...I kno they don't mean to but they should notice that and try not to make those mistakes!
fingirl thumbnail
😆 😆 😆 nice note sumaira.daud..yeah u r right..everyone shoots different scences that doesn't mean they can make such bloopers 😉 ..audience ko kya bewakuf samaj rakha hai 😡 (excuse my hindi coz am Gujju 😉 )