Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
First of all *S-C-R-E-A-M-ZZZ* i dont Believe it
!! PREM is back
... i've been waiting for him to return to telly for sooo L-O-N-G
. Like its been what 4years
!! since his eixt from ZKZ!! Missed him so much
!! Didn't even realize he had a show on air until today
!! Thanks to IFs interview
sat down from 12-1.30ish just to catch up with all the episodes :) And What a come back !! M loving it to bits..his just so sexy
Manoj is just such an amazing actor ! He can make you hate his character to bits but within a blink make himself so lovable
Before i started to watch the ep's i read the plot and found myself questioning if i really wanted to watch such a sicks show where the husand finds pleasure in tourtruing his wife. But i had just had to give it a try for Manoj
! I'm finding it so so hard to hate Viraj, because everytime i see viraj i think of my prem/Ud. Also at times i find myself laughing at the way he toutures her because he does it so comic at times
...I truely cant believe I'm saying all of this because its just so disgusting
. But i tell myself he doesn't do it on purpose his got problems up in the head
no but like seriously its not his fault .
When i first looked at viraj
i could instantly tell that it wasn't just an ordinarily case of an alcoholic , drug addict , verbally abusive husband...but of having some kind of personality disorder.
And after some research i found out its call Obsessive'compulsive personality disorder (OCPD)
- It is characterized by at least three of the following:
- feelings of excessive doubt and caution;
- preoccupation with details, rules, lists, order, organization or schedule;
- perfectionism that interferes with task completion;
- excessive conscientiousness, scrupulousness, and undue preoccupation with productivity to the exclusion of pleasure and interpersonal relationships;
- excessive pedantry and adherence to social conventions;
- rigidity and stubbornness;
- unreasonable insistence by the individual that others submit exactly to his or her way of doing things, or unreasonable reluctance to allow others to do things;
- intrusion of insistent and unwelcome thoughts or impulses.
Some of the main cause to this could include trauma faced during childhood, such as physical, emotional or sexual abuse, or other types of psychological trauma. After watching today's ep its pretty evident that he did have to face some really tought times in his childhood probably due to his parents. Also he may have had a very abusive and father. It also mentions that most people don't even know they suffer from this disorder and they are told they still refuse to believe it ..So far..Viraj has displayed most of these characteristic also you can tell that Viraj does care for Janvi but his disorder gets the best of him . He Needs Help .Anyways for more information you can always check out wiki..
Also have to say that 5 epic's into the show... i cant find myself emotionally invested w...like something is missing...Because i can't feel Janvi's pain...though she is a fab actress. I know people who have been in her place and who are still going through this which just breaks my heart and brings me tears but with Janvi can't really feel anything
Edited by _SuMmEr_LoVe_ - 22 December 2011 at 9:27pm