India-Forums

Kesar
Kesar

Update for April 4-By Tina

shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
1.      Soumya comes to Reema's house and tells her that she will inform her of Rudra's whereabouts as soon as she finds out about it, as she was the only one who supported Vikram during his hard times. After she leaves, Shalini asks Reema as to why didn't she tell Soumya that Rudra is Vikram and Pam's son. Reema tells her that they wouldn't gain anything out of it. She tells her that she wants to tell this to Rudra herself, as he would be completely shattered when he finds out from outsiders that he is an illegitimate child.

2.      After the Holi prayer, Kesar tells Abhi that she would give Rudra some prasad. Rudra, who is standing outside his room, calls on Abhi and Kesar. They are surprised to see him there. Kesar gives him the prasad and Rudra gives some to Abhi. Abhi tells him that he already ate but Rudra insists that he takes it from him, unless he wants his (Rudra's) wife to give it to him. Abhi takes it from him. Rudra smiles and tells Kesar that she's become even prettier after he left and looks like a newly wed bride. Abhi and Kesar are surprised and look at each other. Rudra, then, tells Kesar that he has a lot to tell her that the whole night might not be enough. He takes her hand and brings her to his room but Kesar stops and tells him that they could just talk in the hall. Rudra tells her that this means that she hasn't forgiven him yet. Abhi tries to explain but Rudra tells him that he is talking to his wife. Kesar tells him that she has already forgiven him. He asks her whether she still trusts him and loves him as much as before and Kesar says yes. Abhi looks hurt. Rudra tells her that he feels as if she's hiding something from him. Kesar gets nervous and looks at Abhi. Kesar tells him that she isn't hiding anything from him. Rudra, then, tells her to prove it to him. He grabs her hand and takes her outside. Abhi goes after them and tells Rudra that he is offending Kesar by behaving this way. Rudra tells him not to come in between them today. He takes Kesar out to the lawn where the holy fire of the Holi pooja is. Then, he tells Kesar that he has offended her by accusing her of having an affair with Abhi and refusing to accept their child as his own, and because of this, she left him and his house. He tells Kesar that no woman can take such an accusation and easily forgive the person who accused her. He has tears in his eyes and tells her that he confesses all his mistakes in front of the holy fire and promises to fulfill all of the vows he made during their marriage. He tells her that he wants to start a new life with her and she wouldn't have any problem with him anymore. He tells her that he would give her all the love in the world, and would live only for her and would even die for her if he has to. Kesar watches him with tears in her eyes. He tells her that Abhi, who is standing behind them, shall bear witness to his promise to her. He, then, takes Kesar's hand and is about to turn around the fire when Kesar stops him. She tells him that this can't happen. Rudra asks why and she tells him that she is married to Abhi. Rudra says thanks. Abhi and Kesar are surprised. Rudra tells Kesar that he wanted to hear this. He tells them that he was watching the Holi pooja from the room they made him stay in and heard the pandit telling them to perform the pooja as husband and wife. Abhi and Kesar are shocked. He tells them that now, their problem is over, as they were worried of how they would tell him and how he would take the news. He, then, congratulates Abhi for his wedding. He tells them that he doesn't want to hide from anyone anymore, as his life has already turned its back on him. He tells Abhi to call the police.

3.      Reema tells the police that she has already spoken to the commissioner and if he doesn't find Rudra then he would be suspended. The police tells her that they have searched everywhere but haven't found Rudra yet. Shalini asks him whether he has searched Kesar's house. The police tells them that Kesar is now married to someone else. Shalini tells him that Kesar is married to Abhinav Pandey, who is Rudra's best friend. She tells him that Rudra must be in their house.

4.      Rudra tells Kesar that he thought that she came to look after Abhi's mom, and that she was wearing the mangalsutra and sindoor because of him but he was wrong. He tells her that he left a lot of bad memories behind for everyone when he left for Michigan but while he was there, he went faced a lot of difficulties and realized all of his mistakes. He tells her that when he became all right and was about to return home, circumstances got worst and he was blamed for murdering his doctor but he was so desperate to come back home, especially for her, that he even changed himself to Rahul Malhotra. He tells her that he thought that she would be waiting for him and he would be able to make up for his mistakes through his love but never gave her the love that would make her wait for him. He tells Abhi to call the police once again but Kesar tells him to listen to her. She tries to explain but Rudra tells her that it's enough and she needs not give any explanation. He tells Abhi that if he doesn't ant to call the police, then he will surrender himself. He is about to leave when Abhi's mom comes there and tells him to stop. She tells Rudra that he is wrong for thinking that Kesar didn't wait for him. She asks him as to how could someone wait for someone who is dead. She tells him that he didn't suffer as much as Kesar did. She tells him that Kesar had committed suicide after losing him and her child but Abhi had saved her and it was her last wish to see Kesar as her daughter-in-law. He tells her that Kesar and Abhi are not to be blamed for everything, and if he wants to blame anyone, then he should blame her, as she was the one who told Kesar to marry Abhi. After Kesar, Abhi, and his mom leave, Rudra turns to face the fire and starts crying. ('Bepanha' song plays on the three of them). (End)

TiNa...

Vini Goldie
Vini
Vini

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 8:55am | IP Logged

thanks again tina for the wonderful update...Clap

TiNa58 IF-Rockerz
TiNa58
TiNa58

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 7:08am | IP Logged

hey vini! glad u like my updates...i just joined the forum...i usually post the updates in my groups in yahoo. hey, if u want videos, u cud get them from the group...Smile

and to 'shahidlover24': thanx a lot 4 posting the updates here....Thumbs Up

Edited by mtina58 - 08 April 2005 at 7:09am
Vini Goldie
Vini
Vini

Posted: 11 April 2005 at 9:40am | IP Logged
hey tina!! yep i love reading ur updates, they r really g8.Smile
shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 11 April 2005 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mtina58

hey vini! glad u like my updates...i just joined the forum...i usually post the updates in my groups in yahoo. hey, if u want videos, u cud get them from the group...Smile

and to 'shahidlover24': thanx a lot 4 posting the updates here....Thumbs Up

Hey Tina,

no problemSmile

i didn't no u joined the forum!.........thats awesum........pm me if ur gonna start postin the updates urselfSmile

TiNa58 IF-Rockerz
TiNa58
TiNa58

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 1:36am | IP Logged

ey shahidlover,

i'll just post the updates from now on so u dnt have 2 go thru so much trouble..Smile and thanx once again...Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top