Book Talk

The WiKed Worms!Open Book Discussion-CH2 updt@p1 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

sharneil92

IF-Dazzler

sharneil92

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yash141

Originally posted by sharneil92

I prefer Mathew MacFadyen as Darcy. Colin Firth is not so drool-worthy as him! Day Dreaming

I'm with Shalu in this... Mat Macfadyen is sooo drool-worthy...Day Dreaming Btw, we are the drooling gang nah.. So, who or what makes us drool more is the best Wink

But, I have my own image for Mr.Darcy since the day i read PnP for the first time... Embarrassed Apart from that Mat is the best for me... Colin Firth is undoubtedly the best actor...but he's more of the Berty type... 
Mat is the Darcy type...

Anyways, this is the book thread nah... So my apologies for jumping in with the movie comment as my first... 

SrushuuuStar Star Star

That is the star quality of my Mishti's work... CheersClap

hoo la la la!!!

I HAVE COMPANY!! Big smile Embarrassed

love you yasho! Wink Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Yash141-Srushti-minizz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The WiKed Worms!Open Book Discussion-CH2 updt@p1 (Page 5)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yash141

Originally posted by sharneil92

I prefer Mathew MacFadyen as Darcy. Colin Firth is not so drool-worthy as him! Day Dreaming

I'm with Shalu in this... Mat Macfadyen is sooo drool-worthy...Day Dreaming Btw, we are the drooling gang nah.. So, who or what makes us drool more is the best Wink

But, I have my own image for Mr.Darcy since the day i read PnP for the first time... Embarrassed Apart from that Mat is the best for me... Colin Firth is undoubtedly the best actor...but he's more of the Berty type... 
Mat is the Darcy type...

Anyways, this is the book thread nah... So my apologies for jumping in with the movie comment as my first... 

SrushuuuStar Star Star

That is the star quality of my Mishti's work... CheersClap

Yashuuu...Mahri PiyaariEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Tu aa gai...mein khush khush...and you are right...we are drooling gangs...and me and Shalu have decided not to drool on the same men...she drooled on the blue boy, me on Saffron...She can have MF and I will go for CFLOL

And no apologies..the characters have been so imbibed in our minds through movies toh discussion on them toh banta haiEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Yash141sharneil92minizz

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Haye haye...Kya ho gaya iss thread ko??...Whatever happened to all the PP enthusiast...especially PFC ki bachi???Angry...

Anyways,,,The second chapter...belonged to Mr and Mrs. Benett...have never seen a coupld so more incompatible yet so perfect for each other..and what a grand assorted clan they had !!!

I mean the range varied from good, docile and absolutely non judgemental Jane, to intelligent, witty and totally into judging people...Elizabeth ...from absolutely non wordly boring Mary to flirty and selfish and a spoiled brat Lydia..and her shadow Kitty...
kitty had the worst of brunts na..poor thing couldnot even cough in peace...and Mrs. Benett the proverbial pendulum...loves and hates as per needs...and Mr. Benett takes it in strideLOL...
over in all ..introduces us to all the characters ...basically the bennett familyLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92chweetu

sharneil92

IF-Dazzler

sharneil92

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
res. 

sharneil92

IF-Dazzler

sharneil92

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
fish. I FORGOT. 

AAAHHH!

I've been neglecting so many things!!! aaahhh!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top