India-Forums

Bollywood Inspiration?

kiran1 Groupbie
kiran1
kiran1

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 3:36pm | IP Logged

I was watching today's episode where Megha dresses up and gets laughed at by everyone and notices some similarities between some elements of the episode and a few Bollywood films:

1. When Megha dresses up and goes to Garv's house, it reminded me of a scene from Kuch Kuch Hota Hai when Kajol dresses up like a 'girl' instead of a tomboy, and Shahrukh and Rani laugh at her (in the case of PKG, Garv and Eesha) and then Garv goes to cheer her up. Again same as KKHH, when Shahrukh does this with Kajol....

2. When Garv and Eesha are talking and she walks off, he thinks to himself, if she loves me then she will turn around and look at me by the time I count to 3. Again, another similarity...in Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, when Shahrukh thinks this to himself and Kajol turns around.

What do you guys think?

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 4:44pm | IP Logged

hmmmmm

yea u have a pointWink

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Maybe writers like Shahrukh and Kajol lines
PriyaS Goldie
PriyaS
PriyaS

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 7:01am | IP Logged

Yes you're right Kiran - I did think that the Megha getting all dressed up thing sounded familiar.  So if it is indeed following that storyline, Garv will marry Esha. Clap

I didn't watch Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge so can't comment on that.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Hrishikesh Pandey celebrates son's birthday in style... Hrishikesh Pandey celebrates son's birthday in style...  12

Hrishikesh Pandey who plays Shakti in Humari Betiyon Ka Vivah On Zee ...

Kamya Punjabi just loves to be Bad! Kamya Punjabi just loves to be Bad!  21

Kamya Punjabi has no doubt, been acclaimed for her various negative ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index