India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Turn in Jassi story

lovanika IF-Rockerz
lovanika
lovanika

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 2:40pm | IP Logged

After reading today's update about what happens in jail I think the story can go two ways....

First way...Armaan recognize jassi and then the misunderstanding is created between them like - She is inlove with purab and she went to stay with him type. Eventually Puarab will have little negative shade in his character and he along with Mallika will plan a strategy to keep the lovers away so that they can have them for themselves....

Second way....Armaan tries to recognize her and could not. She along with Purab pursue her modelling career and Nandu try to find the real culprit and then finally she comes back to get her love back from the hands of Mallika, she is now ready to fight for her love and not run away.....

But any ending it should be Armaan and jassi togather...

Chitra

Piscean IF-Rockerz
Piscean
Piscean

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovanika

After reading today's update about what happens in jail I think the story can go two ways....

First way...Armaan recognize jassi and then the misunderstanding is created between them like - She is inlove with purab and she went to stay with him type. Eventually Puarab will have little negative shade in his character and he along with Mallika will plan a strategy to keep the lovers away so that they can have them for themselves....

Second way....Armaan tries to recognize her and could not. She along with Purab pursue her modelling career and Nandu try to find the real culprit and then finally she comes back to get her love back from the hands of Mallika, she is now ready to fight for her love and not run away.....

But any ending it should be Armaan and jassi togather...

Chitra

Personally I don't think the first one is going to happen at all! I mean she is bawling there so if Armaan does recognise her there's no way his true love will allow him to think that she's with Purab. If at all that were to happen that would be Raj's fault who's already seen her but didn't know she was Jassi!

I think he won't recognise her (coz for one T&D need to continue this show for a lil longer) not yet at least....he might realise that it was her after a couple of episodes when he's going to kick himself for not recognising her! If she stays in Mumbai long enough I think he'll track her down and then the ultimate confrontation happens!

That's my thought at least...

Precious Groupbie
Precious
Precious

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 2:57pm | IP Logged

I don't think he will recognize her... Well, we never know... I would rather wait and read the episodes (as I cannot watch the show)...

Need to mention - The updates here rock! It's like watching the show... Being an avid reader, I didn't mind settling for the updates and like I said they are too good... Hopefully one day they will make DVDs and I can buy them! Hmmm, I wonder if that's possible! Ah well...

Edited by Precious - 05 April 2005 at 2:58pm
lovanika IF-Rockerz
lovanika
lovanika

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
True I hope they start making the DVD's of seasons like they do it here in USA for OC, one tree hill and friends etc... This way we can always keep it for collection and watch over and over again the best part of Jassi and Armaan.
mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
maybe your thots are considerable, but jassi can also go wtih armaan. the ending is either going with armaan, going with purab, going with a different person(like nandu), or staying alone.
tina59 IF-Rockerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 4:52pm | IP Logged

i think arman will walk towards her confused and jassi and purab will take off ,armaan will stare perplexed thats all

then back to mallika and her next plan to get armaan and jassi back to her house atlast enquiring abt her family

hope to see her back in GM soon as jassi and not jessica

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tina59

i think arman will walk towards her confused and
jassi and purab will take off ,armaan will stare perplexed thats all

then back to mallika and her next plan to get armaan and jassi back to
her house atlast enquiring abt her family

I second that!
rose85 Senior Member
rose85
rose85

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tina59

i think arman will walk towards her confused and jassi and purab will take off ,armaan will stare perplexed thats all

then back to mallika and her next plan to get armaan and jassi back to her house atlast enquiring abt her family

tatz wht i waz thinking also...

Go to top