Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nabz8888 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
She looked out the window, as the plane took off. She remembered what she was leaving behind, her family, her friends, her room, her bed. All these thoughts brought out her tears again, n this time she let them flow, telling herself that she wouldn't cry after this.

The flight was long, and she was bored. She had cried, slept, ate n now was flicking through the channels on the mini tv screen, in front of her. A movie about racing cars was being played on one of the channels, and as she looked at the screen a little longer, a red sports car drove off, throwing dust in the air.
A red sports car curved perfectly into the allotted parking space. He stepped out, his briefcase bag in hand and walked off, without bothering to lock the car. Here on his walk to the grand castle infront of him, he is greeted with stares and with sum good mornings and hellos to which he cordially replies, but doesn't stop. He goes up a winding staircase and soon enters a room filled with shelves, books, study tables, chairs, computers and a few thousand ppl- the library. He makes his way to a couple of bean bags placed infront of a large glass window. As he reaches there, he sees a familiar black died blonde head resting on one of the bags. He shakes his head, moves past this sleeping figure and places with an audible thud his briefcase bag on a small table placed in the ring of the bean bags. The thud awakens the sleeper.
"Aa, what?,', he exclaims and looks around, catching his intruder setting up his laptop. He smiles sheepishly.
G: 'Hey Angad, good morning!'
A: ' Good morning to u too, slept late last night?'
G: 'No,. early in the morning. man, that business assignment was a killer. are u done with urs?'
A: ' yah, almost, just need to add a few finishing touches.'
The ex-sleeper now stretches, but before he could complete his stretch, a female voice from behind him calls out,
" Gosh, josh, y don't u just sleep in ur pjs, they will be more comfortable."
J ( now turning towards the newcomer): ' good morning mishti, n plz cut the lecture.Have u forgotten, we already have a 2 hour business management lecture this morning.'
M; ' for which u will be late.'
J; ' what? what's the time? oh gosh, I gotta run. angad, have u got nething in ur car?'
A: 'yeah, in the trunk'
J; 'thanks man, u r a lifesaver. Bye mishti.' n he left.
M; 'what do u have in ur car?'
"Cider," now a male voice called from behind. Mishti turned around and greeted her brother.
M; 'how do u know, prithvi?'
P; ' I met josh down in the parking lot, while locking my car, which reminds of another thing. Angad, the dean is concerned about u not locking ur car. It makes it very easy, for ur car to be stolen, or be broken into.'
A; ' That's not going to happen.'
M; 'Why?'
A; 'Because, that car belongs to Angad Khanna. Nobody messes with this name.'
M; ' or gets away after doing so.'
Angad faintly smiled at this comment n after a few minutes of chatting, they all left for their common first class of business management.

She walked out of the customs, nervous and apprehensive. She stood in this sea of ppl, and looked around. She didn't know, who was going to receive her. As she looked around, she caught sight of an undoubtedly Indian lady, dressed elegantly in a blouse and a skirt. Her instincts told her that she was the one there to receive her, n so she slowly moved forward in the lady's direction. The lady soon caught sight of her and smiling came forward.
'Tum kripa ho na?'
K; 'jee.'
L: ' mein Devyani Khanna hoon, dilip ki maa.'
K; ' DADI, app?'
D: ' Haan, mein. woh dilip, naina aur karthik ko kaam ke silsile mein 2 mahino ke liye bahar jana para, to mein tumhe lene agayee.'
K; 'theek hai, Dadi, per app ne mujhe pehchana kaise?'
D( affectionately): ' bilkul gayatri mein jo milti ho. ab chalo, saman le liya?'
K; ' jee , chalein.'

Saying so, these two women walked out of the airport and were soon on their way to Khanna House.

The car stopped in front of Khanna House, n kripa made her way inside while Devyani instructed the butler to get her stuff out and into her room. Kripa walked through the doors into a huge hall, in the end of which was a grand staircase. She walked up the staircase n had moved forward a little bit, when she found herself staring in two intense pair of eyes. She was startled and moved back, n realized that she was standing infront of a family portrait. The picture had Dadi, a middle aged woman n a young girl sitting on a couch, while a young man, the intense eyes owner, n a middle aged man stood behind them. She looked back at the face, whose eyes had caught her off guard. She blushed as she realized that this might be Angad. Her thoughts were interrupted by Devyani Khanna's voice.
" Haan, yeh hai hamari family."
Kripa turned to look at her, and Devyani pointed out all the characters in the picture. The middle aged woman was Naina, her daughter in law, the young girl beside her was Aliya, her grand daughter, the young man in the far left was Karthik, her grand son, the middle aged man was dilip n the young, intense eyed man on the far right was her 'pyara bacha'- Angad. Kripa's lips curled into a smile, n it was partly becuz she found dadi referring to Angad as her 'pyara bacha' sweet n partly becuz , she had been rite about those eyes belonging to Angad. Dadi told her to go n rest n that she wouldn't be there, as she had to go to her book club's meeting, which she couldn't avoid as she was the president. She asked kripa, if she wanted to go with her, but kripa politely refused, saying that she would rest at home. Dadi, then told her to go n rest and she would have some sandwiches sent up to her room. As kripa turned to leave for her room, her sight once again caught those intense eyes n that face was carved into her eyes, permanently.
She was walking out in the huge park-like gardens of Khanna House. Dadi had left and she had gotten bored in her room, so here she was, walking out in the greenery. The weather was cool n grey-warning signs of strong showers happening soon. She soon found herself looking at a figure near a mailbox, she moved forward towards it, but stopped as soon as she realized that she was now staring at actually two figures- a male and a female. The female figure moved forward and slipped her arms around the male, whispering, I love u and strongly kissed the masculine figure. The male didn't back off, but after a while broke off the kiss and guided the girl to a small house near the mailbox. He turned around just once, as he walked away from the mailbox with the girl. He had felt sum1 staring at him, had felt sum1's presence. He found no one. The first rain drops that fell from the sky, however, found that person, standing behind a tree and mingled with her tears, as she saw those intense eyes once again that day, look around and then their owner disappeared into the outhouse with the girl.

i rly hope u guys like this part!!! if not, i am sorry, i rly tried!!! leave as always honest comments, cuz they help me improve!!! i mean, when i posted part 1,ppl said that they like pushkar n kripa's fights, so i tried to put in a little more of pushkar's humour in my next part....so u guys see,ur comments do make a difference to my writing!!! so plz plz plz leave comments, even if just one honest word!!! Edited by nabz8888 - 18 years ago
nabz8888 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: unum ali

its great continue soon when you can 😃

thank u sooo much for understanding!

nabz8888 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: blah_blah

fab part!!!

👏 👏 👏

thank uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu😳

nabz8888 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Pooja922

hey awwww that was a really touching yet awesome part!! continue soon this fanfic rocks!! 😉

thanks a tonne!!! i wanted this part to be touching n i guess i did it!!!!!

nabz8888 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Hania baweja

hey nabyy goooooooooood job 👏 ..lakin naa thori si aur details add karna doosre part mian ....
good luck for ur next part
bbye tc 😃

i hope this part was detailed enough!! n thanks 😳 for liking it!

nabz8888 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: griffinmonster

excellent job yaar 👏

thank u sooo much!!!!😳😳😳

nabz8888 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: amneetkaur_24

The part was seriously mindblowing!!! Do cont. soon!

thank u soo much!! for liking my parts !!!! 😊😳

nabz8888 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Mini786

hey
great part
i loved it
continues oon plzz!!

~~~Mahak~~~

thanks a lot!!

nabz8888 thumbnail