Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

   
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

How does Purab take it! (Page 3)

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Joined: 27 October 2004
Posts: 6974

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
ok, there is still hope if T&D will turn their damned act around. There
was once a Jassi that we knew and loved and could relate to many, many
moons ago when the show first started. She was confident, a little naive,
and really brilliant with a passion to succeed. When she cried we did,
when she laughed we did. If T&D could bring back that Jassi, we would
all be a lot happier.

The question is, can this be accomplished at this stage?? T&D are
supposed to be such brilliant directors and one would think that they
would have enough common sense to make sure that these characters
they create at least retain some of their original character (sorry if this
doesn't make sense). I understand character growth and I definitely have
seen that with Armaan's character to T&D's credit. With Jassi, it has been
up and down on the scale and T&D don't realize that Jassi ends up
looking like a hypocrite.

I want to add that on one hand we had this character Jassi that T&D
invented who is supposed to be someone we could relate to. On the
hand, T&D decide they are going to create Jessica who is going to be a
girl, because Jassi could not do it, but wasn't Jassi supposed to be able to
succeed no matter what. Basically, T&D defeated their whole point and
now we all know that ugly girls can't succeed. Jessica putting her family
second is to be expected, she is being molded into a selfish person. If
that Jassi that we knew long ago is resurrected, she will put her family
first.

Anyway, if T&D had the common sense not to deviate from BLF, we
wouldn't have these issues. We already know that when they deviate, it is
of catastrophic proportions. The current storyline is pretty interesting,
however, as they did deviate from BLF, an unecessary set of bloopers is
bound to happen...like day and night is supposed to happen. So at the
current time, it seems JASSI not Jessica decided to go back and release
Armaan and all I have to say is, YOU GO GIRL, GET YOUR MAN OUT OF
JAIL! Hopefully, the rest of Jassi will come back to her senses as well and
realize what is happening to her family.

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Joined: 22 September 2004
Posts: 3508

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 7:02pm | IP Logged

I agree Piscean, Minnie and Giaa….this is what I will call a major T&D-made booboo….Jassi has always been shown (or at least that is what she propagates) to care more abt her family and everyone comes second to them…..what beats me is that she is ready to leave the country without even once calling her family…..

As to what Purab is doing, his actions can be defined by 2 emotions…….. it is true that he is trying to drive Jassi away from Armaan, but the reason for that is because he holds himself responsible for not marrying Jassi and leaving her to Armaan and setting her up for any hurt that Armaan inflicted on her….he knows that because Armaan is Jassi's weakness, Purab cannot punish Armaan for his misdeeds, he can however keep Jassi away from him so that she is spared further hurt…..moreover, he still has strong feelings for Jassi , and regardless of whether or not his love is ever returned, he does not want her to experience the same pain he is undergoing……

Originally posted by Minnie

Jassi did not know what was happening to her family.Purab did. He still egged her to go ahead

And of course I would never forgive myself if I don't defend Purab hereWink…..incidentally, Purab did not know what was happening with Jassi's family. How much does he really know abt the whole scenario is still a mystery to me, but Monday's episode did reveal that he knows Jassi's attempts to make herself successful have to do with avenging her family's honour…..so my take is that Purab is only trying to distance Jassi from Armaan without any knowledge of  what  her famly is  going thru........

lub_u Senior Member
lub_u
lub_u

Joined: 28 February 2005
Posts: 387

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
i don't want purab to be so in love with jassi because ofcourse she loves her armaan sir and what if she ends up with armaan just imagine poor purab will be heartbrokenCryCry
Piscean IF-Rockerz
Piscean
Piscean

Joined: 17 March 2005
Posts: 5079

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ides

I agree Piscean, Minnie and Giaa….this is what I will call a major T&D-made booboo….Jassi has always been shown (or at least that is what she propagates) to care more abt her family and everyone comes second to them…..what beats me is that she is ready to leave the country without even once calling her family…..

As to what Purab is doing, his actions can be defined by 2 emotions…….. it is true that he is trying to drive Jassi away from Armaan, but the reason for that is because he holds himself responsible for not marrying Jassi and leaving her to Armaan and setting her up for any hurt that Armaan inflicted on her….he knows that because Armaan is Jassi's weakness, Purab cannot punish Armaan for his misdeeds, he can however keep Jassi away from him so that she is spared further hurt…..moreover, he still has strong feelings for Jassi , and regardless of whether or not his love is ever returned,

Originally posted by Minnie

Jassi did not know what was happening to her family.Purab did. He still egged her to go ahead

And of course I would never forgive myself if I don't defend Purab hereWink…..incidentally, Purab did not know what was happening with Jassi's family. How much does he really know abt the whole scenario is still a mystery to me, but Monday's episode did reveal that he knows Jassi's attempts to make herself successful have to do with avenging her family's honour…..so my take is that Purab is only trying to distance Jassi from Armaan without any knowledge of  what  her famly is  going thru........

Great points Ides!

he does not want her to experience the same pain he is undergoing……

That's absolutely true! Hence, the effort to keep Jassi from anything that might hurt her! (I have no idea how many times I've said this!) 

Originally posted by Minnie

Jassi did not know what was happening to her family.Purab did. He still egged her to go ahead

Hehehe...good point Ides. I thought I'd leave that alone since everyone else commented on it but you've brought me back to my senses! I will never be able to forgive myself either! PURAB NEVER KNEW OF THE INCIDENCES THAT HAPPENED TO JASSI'S FAMILY!!! Like you said he just knows that Jassi is absolutely miserable and wants to avenge something that happened to her family but he doesn't know what. Had he known his effort to keep Jassi focussed on her goal would have been accentuated and in fact he might have even avenged it himself considering how much he cares for Bebe!

Agreed that Jassi loves Armaan but Purab's love for Jassi and his respect for her feelings are far more moving and are definitely not deserving its due credit!

Piscean IF-Rockerz
Piscean
Piscean

Joined: 17 March 2005
Posts: 5079

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 9:03pm | IP Logged

"deserving its due credit!"

I meant "receiving its due credit"Embarrassed

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Joined: 27 October 2004
Posts: 6974

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Piscean writes, "Agreed that Jassi loves Armaan but Purab's love for Jassi
and his respect for her feelings are far more moving and are definitely not
receiving its due credit!''

What due credit? I don't get it...first you say that he is doing everything
that he does because he wants to and not expecting anything, but then
you say that his feelings are not receiving it's due credit. Too bad for
Purab, we knew all along that Jassi was going to walk all over him and go
back to Armaan. Purab's feelings for Jassi are definitely not far more
moving...he hasn't done anything moving except for today he moved
from Goa to Mumbai to make sure that Jassi doesn't go back to Armaan.
His movements have taken place today and they have been movements of
jealousy and control.   He hasn't really done her any good except made
her more dependent on him and tried to control Jessica's life...hopefully,
he won't be as controlling on Jassi's and hopefully Jassi will learn to be
more independent so that stops walking all over thelad.
Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Joined: 18 November 2004
Posts: 3333

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 10:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jprasad

Piscean writes, "Agreed that Jassi loves Armaan but Purab's love for Jassi
and his respect for her feelings are far more moving and are definitely not
receiving its due credit!''

What due credit? I don't get it...first you say that he is doing everything
that he does because he wants to and not expecting anything, but then
you say that his feelings are not receiving it's due credit. Too bad for
Purab, we knew all along that Jassi was going to walk all over him and go
back to Armaan. Purab's feelings for Jassi are definitely not far more
moving...he hasn't done anything moving except for today he moved
from Goa to Mumbai to make sure that Jassi doesn't go back to Armaan.
His movements have taken place today and they have been movements of
jealousy and control.   He hasn't really done her any good except made
her more dependent on him and tried to control Jessica's life...hopefully,
he won't be as controlling on Jassi's and hopefully Jassi will learn to be
more independent so that stops walking all over thelad.

I second that..

kdokka Senior Member
kdokka
kdokka

Joined: 09 February 2005
Posts: 885

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
I third that.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
How come CJ Knew Purab

Author: shanti05   Replies: 2   Views: 873

shanti05 2 873 07 February 2008 at 11:50pm by jyoti06
Is Purab's end near !!!

Author: shanti05   Replies: 4   Views: 809

shanti05 4 809 03 January 2008 at 9:08am by gambi
Purab And His Never Ending Jealousy

2 3 4

Author: jyoti06   Replies: 24   Views: 2173

jyoti06 24 2173 12 November 2007 at 8:19am by Nupur9
good news for purab's fan, Purab won

2 3 4 5 6

Author: kali414   Replies: 42   Views: 3053

kali414 42 3053 16 May 2005 at 12:22pm by Cool_girl_2145
Purab...Purab...Purab...

2

Author: sowmyaa   Replies: 15   Views: 1886

sowmyaa 15 1886 19 February 2005 at 11:45pm by fairy_tale

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index