India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

How does Purab take it! (Page 2)

bas02 Goldie
bas02
bas02

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 3:45pm | IP Logged

Jassi did not know what was happening to her family.Purab did. He still egged her to go ahead

He did?Confused but i thought he only saw armaan making the fake confession and pleading to jassi.

saarahkhann IF-Dazzler
saarahkhann
saarahkhann

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveneha_r

purab  takes all of jassi's  nakhras....because he is getting paid for it!!!!Big smile

LOLZZ U R RITE
saarahkhann IF-Dazzler
saarahkhann
saarahkhann

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
PURAB DID NOT KNOW WHAT WAS HAPPENING TO JASSI'S FAMILY
bas02 Goldie
bas02
bas02

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 3:56pm | IP Logged

agree with most points said previously!

purab is wayyyy too nice! If i was in his shoes i would never be that patient and givingLOL

Yes he still loves or cares deeply for jassi but i mean how far can you go!! And watching the person you love, care for someone else must hurt like hell, i really don't how he copes with it! And yet he still keeps giving and giving....

giaa Senior Member
giaa
giaa

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
I agree that Purab was very "mahn" too give in to Jassi's request to help her
releaase Arman etc etc.  but what I like about the whole thing is that they are finally making Purab a little realistic...he loves her and wants to be selfish and keep her to himself.  But when she wants to go and rescue Arman he still supports her...in reality we are all conflicted  and gray....no one is purely good or evil...and that's what I liked.

I do agree with Minnie...why didn't Jassi show the same concern for her family?  even if she didn't go see them she could have requested Purab to
check out if they are ok ....I mean not himself but he's rich ...there are ways and means to check ...one has to be concerned enough I guess....

I am very very disappointed that Jassi is showing more concern for Arman (when she doesn't even know for sure if she can trust him) rather than the family that raised her!

Piscean IF-Rockerz
Piscean
Piscean

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 4:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by giaa

I agree that Purab was very "mahn" too give in to Jassi's request to help her
releaase Arman etc etc.  but what I like about the whole thing is that they are finally making Purab a little realistic...he loves her and wants to be selfish and keep her to himself.  But when she wants to go and rescue Arman he still supports her...in reality we are all conflicted  and gray....no one is purely good or evil...and that's what I liked.

I do agree with Minnie...why didn't Jassi show the same concern for her family?  even if she didn't go see them she could have requested Purab to
check out if they are ok ....I mean not himself but he's rich ...there are ways and means to check ...one has to be concerned enough I guess....

I am very very disappointed that Jassi is showing more concern for Arman (when she doesn't even know for sure if she can trust him) rather than the family that raised her!

My sentiments exactly! Completely agree with you Minnie and Giaa!

mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 4:36pm | IP Logged

wait"Jassi did not know what was happening to her family.Purab did. "
well actually it was the opposite. Purab didn't know what was happening to her family, all he knew was that clip of armaan going to jail at the  airport, and nothing else. all he wants to do is save jassi from her past. becucz he doesn't want her to shatter herself to become the old jassi whom has very less confidence. but now, that she's changed, if her past gets in her way, it would be a very hard obstacle. and jassi came home, and knew that the police was at her house and all. and she still went back to become a model and take revenge. altho, if she knew wat was going on now, she would've ran back and said no to purab, and p urab would've agreed. purab isn't a bad guy pplz, he's beeing a lil selfish becuz he doesn't want to see jassi heartbroken anymore. hes a very true friend, and ur right piscean,  he runs after jassi, and jassi would runn after armaan. purabs love is very precious, but jassi won't f ind out until she falls in love with(which is now impossible, unless purab was the first man in her life(ofcourse, after her papaji).)

Piscean IF-Rockerz
Piscean
Piscean

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
hehehe it's good that your still hopeful mikagurl but I'm not. I know that Jassi is going to end up with Armaan (call it a woman's instinct Wink) but I'm actually going to be extremely happy when that happens coz she doesn't deserve the selfless love of Purab! She's always thought of herself and her love so she deserves that sort of love which Armaan is absolutely capable of giving her. So they're definitely a match made in heaven. Purab and Jassi would be a match made in hell anyways coz he's extremely nice and all she knows to do is play with his feelings and lead him on! He definitely doesn't deserve that!

Go to top