India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

How does Purab take it!

Piscean IF-Rockerz
Piscean
Piscean

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

It is beyond me as to how much Purab can bear! I mean he loves Jassi and gives her everything she could ask for and yet knows that he can never have her! I guess love thy name is sacrifice completely attests to Purab! I mean how does the guy handle himself when Jassi completely melts at the very mention of Armaan.....and would go to any lengths to set him free!

Agreed that he stopped her from actually standing there and seeing Armaan get out of jail (which I also happen to think was the best move in that entire episode!) but other than that he has no choice but to bow down to Queen Vicotria's every whim and fancy. I really don't see why he takes it.....all she says to him is that she is indebted to him but when he says he wants to help her she asks him to just help her help herself! Confused Is that woman confused or what? Isn't that still helping her?

I'm glad she didn't stand and watch Armaan get released coz that would mean that her entire transformation to Jessica was useless. All the work that she did till now was just so she could melt in one moment and run crying back to Armaan under absolutely silly circumstances. If she was going to do that she didn't need the transformation coz Armaan loved her the way she was anyways!

Ok I think my shpeel is done....I was just really frustrated at how all her determination crushed as soon as she saw Armaan but not when she saw her entire family under similar circumstances. I mean her parents and Bebe were threatened by police and would've been in jail (she didn't know they weren't considering that she's stopped watching after she left for Goa). I just hope that if her papaji was in the same situation she would've acted similarly but right now I guess i can only hope!

lovanika IF-Rockerz
lovanika
lovanika

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

She is in love with Armaan and purab knows this fact very well. That was the reason why he said he need to take her away from Armaan and Raj. As for Jassi she melts as Armaan is the love of her life...Even though he played with her feelings but that was not his idea it was the plot of Raj...Somewhere jassi knows that the last few encounters she had with Armaan seemed genuine...And she destroyed him for what he had done to her....But both are in love.....

Both are in love but it took the other partner to realize it late...Her main aim is to clear her name and forget Armaan. But she is finding it very difficult.........

Precious Groupbie
Precious
Precious

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 2:50pm | IP Logged

Well, I do agree with Piscean on one thing. Purab is doing his best to keep her happy and whatever he did when he tried to keep Jassi away from all this mess, it may be a little selfish, but come on guys, hez a human too. And, he is doing everything in his power (may be against his wishes, but who cares... he is doing it and that's what matters) to help her and yes, in a way he is sacrificing his love and feelings for her.

But then again, we cannot fault Jassi too... They say love defies logic and reason! I think she is so very much in love with Armaan that she is totally blind (well, may be to some extent) to Purab's exact feelings for her.

Personally, I would want her to get back to Armaan as she loves him and he now loves her. I feel bad for Purab as he will end up getting a lot more hurt... But then again, love ain't fair sometimes.

Edited by Precious - 05 April 2005 at 3:20pm
tina59 IF-Rockerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 2:58pm | IP Logged

hi

jassi loved arman,still loves him and this fact purab knows long long back.

he is being  a true friend and is helping jassi in whatever way he can,I am sure if nanadu had been in his place he would also have done the same thing as purab .but just because jassi is not reciprocating purabs love and sacrifice doesnt make her bad .

all purab fans might feel really bad and thats understandable coz u feel that since purab is doing so much for jassi ,she should love him atleast now but

the fact is jassi loves armaan and thats all .She considers Purab and Nandu to be her best friend and thats how she reacts to them.

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Piscean

It is beyond me as to how much Purab can bear! I mean he loves Jassi and gives her everything she could ask for and yet knows that he can never have her! I guess love thy name is sacrifice completely attests to Purab! I mean how does the guy handle himself when Jassi completely melts at the very mention of Armaan.....and would go to any lengths to set him free!

Agreed that he stopped her from actually standing there and seeing Armaan get out of jail (which I also happen to think was the best move in that entire episode!) but other than that he has no choice but to bow down to Queen Vicotria's every whim and fancy. I really don't see why he takes it.....all she says to him is that she is indebted to him but when he says he wants to help her she asks him to just help her help herself! Confused Is that woman confused or what? Isn't that still helping her?

I'm glad she didn't stand and watch Armaan get released coz that would mean that her entire transformation to Jessica was useless. All the work that she did till now was just so she could melt in one moment and run crying back to Armaan under absolutely silly circumstances. If she was going to do that she didn't need the transformation coz Armaan loved her the way she was anyways!

Ok I think my shpeel is done....I was just really frustrated at how all her determination crushed as soon as she saw Armaan but not when she saw her entire family under similar circumstances. I mean her parents and Bebe were threatened by police and would've been in jail (she didn't know they weren't considering that she's stopped watching after she left for Goa). I just hope that if her papaji was in the same situation she would've acted similarly but right now I guess i can only hope!

he is too much in love with jassi and too nice to refuse jassi anything(even his own doom). while jassi is crazy about armaan and blind to his faults, purab is too crazy about jassi and is blind to her shortcomings.

he was right when he said jassi was his weakness,but then armaan is jassi's.the point to be noted in the show is that seemingly everyone is ruled by heart and no one uses brains(except for evil purposes). the whole show is ruled by a single emotion(love).

loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
purab  takes all of jassi's  nakhras....because he is getting paid for it!!!!Big smile
Sruthi Groupbie
Sruthi
Sruthi

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 3:13pm | IP Logged

I am an avid watcher of Jassi...and after reading your posts I remembered something I read recently ...the main character in the book says the definition of true love is 

" Love is to keep giving without expecting anything return untill your crippled" ( not crippled in the literal sense...but give till you die)

I dont want to glorify Purabs character he did behave like a cad when he dumped Jassi at the alter...But he is doing his part but he does show his selfish streak of keeping Jassi to himself...what that means he knows Jassi is in true love with Armaan.

Armaan has no doubts with Jassi with even the whole world blames her...he has seen into her eyes and beleived how much she loves him and he is reciprocating now though its a bit late.

Armaan did have his doubts etc when he thought about Jassi and Nandu but he overcame all that during the valentine's day episode. I think that was the turning point in their whole love story.

I hope he does recognize Jassi or atleast think this is my Jassi but have doubts would be better...since I read the update already I am waiting for tomorrow episode already.

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 3:30pm | IP Logged

Purab is a very good person and a true friend and he is doing what any true friend do.In fact he also hopes,just hopes that some day Jassi just might reciprocate his feelings. The world runs on hopes and expectations. Purab too is doing everything he can to get back what he lost.If I was in Purab's place,I would do the same. Perhaps, there is also a tinge of guilt on his part at having hurt Jassi and her family in the past.

Piscean:I was just really frustrated at how all her determination crushed as soon as she saw Armaan but not when she saw her entire family under similar circumstances.

Jassi did not know what was happening to her family.Purab did. He still egged her to go ahead.That shows his disregard for those close to Jassi,even her family who were so good to him. However,for the first time,I can emphathise with his character. For the first time,he acted as any normal human being would react in his place. He is in love with a girl who loves someone else and the only way to get her is to get her away from anything that brings her closer to her love. Purab is a gentleman,but he is a man nevertheless and trying to get something you want at all cost is a trait you would expect in a man who has risen  to the peak of success all by himself. And he wants Jassi.

He is doing his best to keep Jassi away from everyone she loves without letting her know what he thinks.It might be selfish but it is normal and everything is fair in love and war.

Perhaps this is the start of a conspiracy theory which would involve Mallika and Purab. Mallika does not let anyone know Jassi got the bail,makes Aryan dismiss the case against Jassi and poisons Armaan's mind that inspite of knowing everything Jassi did not come and this is where Purab comes in. Somehow they will prove Jassi knew everything but deleberately kept quite and was with Purab all the while.They will hope Armaan will start hating Jassi.Perhaps Armaan will be disillusioned.The deal between Mallika and Purab : Mallika gets Armaan and Purab gets Jassi. So,Mallika gets engaged to Armaan and Jassi makes a comeback in Gulmohar to sort things out.

hmnnnnn......sounds promising.

Go to top