India-Forums

UPDATE 05/04 + PICTURES

Chetsmyster Senior Member
Chetsmyster
Chetsmyster

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

UPDATE

Garv opens the front door and is completely shocked to see Megha in traditional clothes, high heels, bangles and long earings. Garv finds it comical that Megha is dressed like a girl for once. He nearly laughs but holds it in. Megha is smiling and happy. Garv doesnt say anything but invites her in. Their friends are all gathered there and they all stare at her in shock. Their drinking coffee but stop and stare when Megha comes in. Garv goes behind Megha and puts his fingers to his lips thus signifying to his friends to not laugh just yet. Megha is smiling and jolly. Isha is smiling to see Megha dressed differently. Then Garv walks around Megha and cant stop himself from laughing..he starts laughing loud and hard at Meghas outfit. Their friends also start laughing really hard and Isha and Garv's mum are also smiling and laughing alittle. Megha looks at them laughing and tries to smile..she gives them a hollow smile but soon she starts feeling uncomfortable and realises that their laughing too much. Megha looks hurt. One of their friends goes over to Megha and mockingly says ''this is Megha isnt it?''. Megha looks really hurt to be laughed at when she was genuinely trying to look traditional and different. Isha and Garv's mum realise Megha looks hurt. Garv's mum tells him to stop. Megha is looking at the ground and feeling embaressed. Garv calms down and tries to be serious again ..he is about to put his hand on Meghas shoulder when she fiercely shouts ''DONT TOUCH ME!!''. Then she stamps off out the house. Garv and everyone are alittle shocked.

Tanya is on the phone to her mother Mohini.. telling her that Om is totally in her control so she shouldnt worry and that the family has so many other problems that Tanya can stir alot of trouble. Then Tanya notices Rimjhim coming into the room and she starts speaking differently to her mum ''you'l get the 50 lakh cheque for charity mum..dont worry..ok now take care of yourself ..bye''. Tanya puts the phone down and Rimjhim walks into the room and says ''Tanya''. Tanya turns around ''Rimjhimji''. Tanya goes over to Rimjhim and says ''oh sorry..i dont know what to call you''. Rimjhim says ''oh just call me Mami as Om does''. Tanya says ''ok Mami..what can i do for you''. Rimjhim says ''Tanya..i'v come here to talk to you about your mother..im telling you this because you are much more mature then Om''. Rimjhim goes on ''we both know each other for a long time..since the old days..and we know about the past relationship between Mohini and Rakesh and it wouldnt be good if this was public knowledge..it wouldnt be good if the children found out..Rakeshs reputation would be in tatters''. Tanya says ''so you think i should break relations with my mother?''. Rimjhim says ''no..no such thing. I just dont want the kids finding out about the past''. Tanya says ''dont worry i wont tell anyone..you dont have anything to worry about''. Rimjhim is content and leaves. Tanya sarcastically says to herself that she wont tell anyone..then Tanya immediately starts dialing up someone on the phone.

Megha runs home in her traditional wear..she comes up the steps to her house and goes inside. She stands there looking frustrated. Yashoda and Maharaj see her and wonder whats going on. Megha runs off and goes upstairs and locks herself in her room. Megha is really upset. Yashoda and Maharaj come upstairs and bang on her door and ask her whats the problem and to open the door. Megha doesnt open and instead she goes and sits down on her bed feeling really raged. Yashoda says ''come on Megha.. you can talk to me.. you know that.. open the door''.

Garv's mum tells him off for upseting Megha so much as she was genuinely hurt. Garv rolls his eyes and says ''oh come on..she usually dresses so bizarrely that we're used to it''. Isha agrees with Garvs mum and says that he shouldnt have done that as Megha got really hurt. Garv says he knows Megha and knows her behaviour and shes always doing these things and she'l bounce back. Garv's mum tells him to go and apologize to Megha, Isha agrees to that he should go. The friends say they should all go and apologize to Megha. Garv says ''no..only i should go''. Garv's mum says Isha should go with him. Isha is hesitant and says she has much work to do here. Garv takes the opportunity to say ''yes Isha..you should come with me..my mum is right..a minute ago you were telling me to go and apologize and now look at you''. Isha is cornered and reluctantly agrees to go with him.

Megha is in her room feeling so frustrated and she pulls off her bangles angrily and pulls off her long earings and throws everything..then she goes to the mirror and stands there looking at herself..she says ''why am i doing this!''. Then she goes to the bed and weeps (confused and raged teenager.).

Garv and Isha are on their way to Meghas house. They are on Garv's motorbike...Garvs riding with Isha on the back. Garv is happpyyyy (lol). Isha is just tolerating until they reach home (which appears to be her general demeanour..totally indifferent to Garv).

Garv and Isha reach home. Rimjhim is inside talking to Bua and Yashoda. Rimjhim asks them what went wrong with Megha. Yashoda and Bua dont really understand what went wrong. Rimjhim thinks that maybe she should go chat to her. Bua thinks thats a very bad idea considering she hates Rimjhim (Bua's ALWAYS the first one to point this out loll). Rimjhim wants to know what happened. Isha and Garv come in and Isha tells Rimjhim that she'l tell her what happened. Rimjhim listens as Isha tells her what happened (we hear in mute). Rimjhim understands everything now. Bua wonders why Megha would dress like a girl when she likes dressing like a boy (Buas getting funny nowadays in her old age). Rimjhim says Megha is still a child after all. Maharaj comes along and says Megha isnt eating the food he tries to give her and hes tired of reheating it. Garv says that this is his fault so he'l sort it out and make the monkey eat. He takes the tray and goes upstairs. Rimjhim is happy.

Garv knocks on Meghas door and says its Garv! Megha slowly gets up and opens the door considering its Garv. He comes in and she asks him what he wants. He says hes come here to do his job and then he'l leave. He pulls Megha and makes her sit down..shes like 'what the hell'. He puts the food tray on the bed and says ''look.. i never saw you in those clothes before..infact none are used to that kind of Megha....we all love you Megha..we love the way your a little wild and a little sweet too''. Megha smiles. Garv sees her smile and says he prefers that. He taps her on her nose and they're friends again. Then he says he'l feed her. She says ''you're gonna feed me!''. He gets some food and feeds her. He asks her how it is. She says its not good. Garv says ''oh well..Maharaj made it''. Then she makes him eat some and says ''im not going to eat tasteless food alone''..Garv comes downstairs and Rimjhim and Yashoda ask how Megha is. Garv says shes good and bounced back. Rimjhim says ''thanks Garv beta''. Garv says dont mention it. Garv says that infact its thanks due to Isha. Isha looks uncomfortable. No one says anything. Then Garv says he'l take his leave..he goes. Rimjhim tells Isha to see Garv out. Garv leaves and Yashoda and Rimjhim smile at him as he leaves. Rimjhim and Yashoda turn to each other and Rimjhim says ''hes a nice boy isnt he'' (lol..next comes marriage..).

Garv is outside ..Isha walks him to his motorbike and says thanks for what you did. Garv says its ok. Isha says ''ok bye''. Isha walks off. Garv is about to hop on his bike but instead looks at her walk away and thinks in his head..''God..if she loves me like i love her..then she'l turn around and look at him when i count to 3..''. Isha stops afar and the wind is blowing lightly. Garv closes his eyes and counts ''1...2...3''. He opens his eyes. Isha turns around and looks at him. Garv gets happy. Isha slowly walks back to him and says ''havent you gone yet?''. Garv says ''erm..i have to tell you something..i like to be frank about things and i want to tell you the truth..Isha..i love you..i really love you''. Isha's hair blows in the wind..she just looks at him blank faced and with slight shock.

PREVIEW

Tanya overhears Garv and Ishas convo...and then speaks to Isha...then Tanya thinks about how many opportunities there are to cause ruin in the family

Chetsmyster
Chetsmyster

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 2:23pm | IP Logged

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
thanks a billonsssssssssssssss chets for a wonderful update & pic. its really cool.Tongue
cutychet Senior Member
cutychet
cutychet

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
same here. thanks alot
krazee_gurl Goldie
krazee_gurl
krazee_gurl

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
thanx alot for the pictures, i still have to wait a month to watch this episode
Chetsmyster
Chetsmyster

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 5:11am | IP Logged
aww u guys are so sweet.. i love this site now.. not only is it sooo easy to post the pictures i took but also u guys are great Embarrassed
PriyaS Goldie
PriyaS
PriyaS

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 7:04am | IP Logged

Thanks Chets - you're great because you write fab updates!!

BTW, I don't blame the gang for laughing at Megha, she could have chosen a more demure colour and print perhaps? LOL

Vini Goldie
Vini
Vini

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 8:30am | IP Logged

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tongue

Go to top