Who Could've Stolen The Tape?

Lovely-Maiden IF-Dazzler
Lovely-Maiden
Lovely-Maiden

Posted: 08 April 2006 at 3:20pm | IP Logged

Who do you all think cud've stolen the chhuttan interogation tape,
if its someone from amongst special squad ppl(hope not, cant think
anyone of them can be traitors)? Brilliant acting, performance and
 personality by Bhanu/Aryan again, damn ved saab...he is so selfish and unattached and doesnt care a hang abt anyone, no emotioanl ties...and
that raja, what a scoundrel...messing things up in Family Business too for
Jay Chauhan and in kohinoor , always a trouble...it'd be fun watching him
land up behind bars , ppl like nandini who've seen the episodes earlier must be knowing who stole the tape, any guesses or ideas? also what chuuta told aryan in last episode, cant remeber very well as i watched it once only.

widluv2aryan IF-Dazzler
widluv2aryan
widluv2aryan

Posted: 08 April 2006 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
This was when i was not really interested in ss... i remember the episode when aryan comes back... though i didnt see it, i remember surfin channels and seeing the last scene... ved sahb, in the end of the episode, throws away some tapes and confesses somethin in anger and thats why he leaves ss... that time i dint know what it meant, but now i think he had stolen the tape bcoz he wanted to be the head of ss... what a selfish man! yeah...maybe someone who has seen these episodes b4 will know what actually happened...
widluv2aryan IF-Dazzler
widluv2aryan
widluv2aryan

Posted: 08 April 2006 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
another thing abt the last episode...though i have not seen it b4, aryan's look looked increasingly familiar...its then that i realised that the clothes he was wearin, the grey suit and green shirt...if u remember, were the same clothes he had on him when he died... Cry
Shadow Cat Senior Member
Shadow Cat
Shadow Cat

Posted: 08 April 2006 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

well, I had seen these episodes b4 though I missed some. actually when I saw these episodes first I thought that it could be either Shaina or Ved saab. But since Shaina loves Aryan so much it couldn't b her. so its Ved Saab. keep watching 'coz these episodes r full of suspense and thrill. I think all u guys must b sure that it is Ved saab. after all SS is no Kekta soap where the unexpected always happens. So ved saab is the only possible thief. Oh I hate him a lot. Angry
Shadow Cat Senior Member
Shadow Cat
Shadow Cat

Posted: 08 April 2006 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

the end of these series of episodes is too good. I dont wanna end the suspense so KEEP WATCHING...........................................
widluv2aryan IF-Dazzler
widluv2aryan
widluv2aryan

Posted: 09 April 2006 at 2:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shadow Cat

actually when I saw these episodes first I thought that it could be either Shaina or Ved saab. But since Shaina loves Aryan so much it couldn't b her. so its Ved Saab. 

yeah, even i felt the same... a lot of suspicions went to both these ppl bcoz of their reactions and it looked highly intruiged... especially the scenes where ved keeps sayin they can work without aryan and when he says "i has solved the case without aryan"   when aryan told shaina that he loved her shoes as they made her look taller, i thought he was taunting her as if she wanted to become head of ss...then i realised he was only givin a hint to solvin the case... anyway, i guess we all know its ved, coz he was the one who left ss... and also  coz shai and aryan's love angleEmbarrassed  would have been impossible if it was shai...

-.nandini.- IF-Rockerz
-.nandini.-
-.nandini.-

Posted: 09 April 2006 at 4:32am | IP Logged
yeah, it is Ved saab...he confesses to it when Aryan comes back...and that is the reason he leaves SS too...

oh well, so much for suspence! but it was pretty obvious anyway...and another pointer to the fact that Shaina was not happy about Aryan going was when she heard his voice saying - "well done, Shaina" when actually he had already left...and she was almost in tears when he was being taken away...

anyway, just watch out for the next few episodes guys...Ved saab's going to be really mean to Shaina, and make her life pretty much living hell...and she'll be under so much pressure that she'll even end up saying or doing things she doesn't mean...she'll apologise later tho...it'll start in the next ep, and the pressure will increase with each episode, until Aryan finally comes back...
widluv2aryan IF-Dazzler
widluv2aryan
widluv2aryan

Posted: 09 April 2006 at 4:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nandinidev

just watch out for the next few episodes guys...Ved saab's going to be really mean to Shaina, and make her life pretty much living hell...and she'll be under so much pressure that she'll even end up saying or doing things she doesn't mean...she'll apologise later tho...it'll start in the next ep, and the pressure will increase with each episode, until Aryan finally comes back...

yep... i completely agree..... the shaina-vedsahb pow-wowAngry  was definitely kickass!!!! i remember almost evrybody ending up hating shaina... especially shotgun and ajay... and she solves cases with the very same determination like aryan... and infact, she's even more agressive... especially in a case that involves ahusband cheating on his wife....  shaina rocks completely in all the comin episodes... first her tiff with ved, then deepika...and finally aryan... and then she'll leaveCry but i can say thruout ss...the comin episodes wre shaina's best performance... the energy she exudes is amazin...!!!!Clap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

DJ's Creative Unit's big budget show titled as Chamak to air on Life OK! DJ's Creative Unit's big budget show titled as Chamak to air on Life OK!  26

DJ's Creative Unit is all set for their next venture on Life OK titled ...

Iqbal Azad in Sajda! Iqbal Azad in Sajda!  14

Rohit Roy gets his right hand in Iqbal Azad...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index