Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Letter to the CV's BRING BACK PKYEK PLEASE :-)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 15

Page 1
Page   of 15
Page 2 Page 15

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged

Dear CV's,

Let me first describe the caustic week we have endured without our beloved show, which has been excruciatingly painful without PKYEK. We have brought ourselves a one way ticket to climb the arduous hill to reach our desired destination. This climb will be virtuous if you crumble to our humble cries to bring back PKYEK.

Amongst many shows that you have produced - PKYEK is will always be the most memorable one. It will be aknowledged for it's uniqueness and you will be remembered for being the first bold producer to have taken a step towards a daring concept.
Congradulations on your success again, But please think of the audience which helped you push PKYEK to the heights it reached. Your audience are crestfallen at the premature axing of a Epic show. Yes Ekta this was and will remain Epic for us. I commend you on sticking to the 'one love' concept which is the beauty of a Vampire/human love story.

Let me remind you, why we adore PKYEK.
Vivian a young and the most handsome TV actor breathed a precious life into the characer of Abhay. Abhay will always be desired. An arrogant man, who slowely melted into a normal and loving human being. As his characteristics changed, Vivian adapted the right expressions to keep Abhay real. He showed arrogance through his eyes, falling in love with a soft smile and a human Abhay revealed his deep smile. Where can you get such a fine character like Abhay that is played by someone wholeheartedly.

Sukriti also gave an applauding performance as Maithali and Pia.

You are aware of this am sure, So please do not just hinder on the possibility of bringing the show back, Please just action it. Because as always you have produced a great cast and anyone will waste no opportunity in grabbing these fabulous performers.

Season 2 of PKYEK is our dream, please do not just leave it as a dream and turn this into a reality for us. As with each passing day we are eagerly awaiting for some good news from your end. In the mean time we have restarted this Epic show fron the beginning.
Star one - Life Okay is just a channel for us, which no longer serves purpose to us viewers. We want PKYEK and nothing else! You did Kutumb 2 - So please bring Abhiya / visu back In PKYEK 2 aswell.

Thank you

Carisma + All the IF forum family.

Please forum waasi's add your constructive comments and pleas. No bashing - Thank you.
I will later Email This to Ekta too - and by all means pass this letter to Balaji Productions too.

The following 79 member(s) liked the above post:

ibtisammusaibareej1990sehhyaxxMaariyahxxvivian_angelRomana17sexy daveroseroseroseLovely.Heartangellucksonam604luv_vivian_luvluvabhiya9Bella-Edwardrashika27.1997PkyekianDikshi92Venesa44FieryHeart..Bournville..harinisriram39ScaryAngelLovelyAbhiyahema_rawatvampyrgirlrichaYumna786sweet_neetualice54sohiniluvsmusicvishti.dvd--Flora--Ksyusha-Ivanova-RKV-SANDY_ROSEChelseaForEvermasaf57Aarohi..vacchii--Megz---Alone-Miracle_leoluvkasuVidya_luv_SaRunprc_fan1--Divzfan--zee10RitzieAcid_Queenarrylinehukshila.AbhIyalicious.Divya6696_Chits_sukugenyanjali.Ksnitchseekernabiii_Jaan_maria090oblivious.ArYa_crazyluv..tora.tangled.Looteri_DulhanSheDevilxxAqeelahxx.Chashmish.Medha.Abhiya_VisuJ.LOcrazy4KASH_ARpyar-ishkHeart_Hacker-Temptations.Rashu-SKD.JealousBasher.MR.KooLFearless_Loverbookworm-ALS--.Shiva.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Letter to the CV's BRING BACK PKYEK PLEASE :-)" in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vampire123

IF-Dazzler

vampire123

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
LOVELY LETTER CARISMA
I AM UR FAN THE WAY U WRITE THE LETTER IT SHOW THAT U LOVE PKYEK MOST U R REALLY LIKE AKKIEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

xxMaariyahxxLovelyAbhiyaxxAqeelahxxcarisma2

Dikshi92

Dikshi92

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Nice effort cari.

Dear ekta ma'am,

we all are loyal fans of pkyek. We just can't live without the show. It's like a drug to us. We all hav become addicted to it. We love abhay piya's chemistry and the shows awesome concept very much. It's very painful for us that the show ended.
So, we fans want u to make a PKYEK PART 2 with the same leads VIVIAN and SUKIRTI.
We want a fresh new start of the show with a more dark and passionate love story (with different character sketch)

we, fans will be very grateful if u fullfill our wish by making a PKYEK PART 2.

Thank you,
a loyal pkyek fan
DIKSHITA.. Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

xxMaariyahxx-Alone-.AbhIyalicious.xxAqeelahxxcarisma2Fearless_Lover

anjali.K

IF-Rockerz

anjali.K

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
good job on the letter Cari. I am sure ekta wont refuse the request of so many fans. I hope we get pkyek season 2 very soon and with the same castSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xxAqeelahxxcarisma2

-RKV-

IF-Dazzler

-RKV-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
thank you for the osm letter
Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

bookworm-ALS--

IF-Stunnerz

bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
great writing cari- many claps to you.
this week has been torture for all of us fans-who used to get bored of saturday and sunday so we could watch pkyek on monday.
i myself have fought against my family-i literally begged and pleaded- to watch pkyek during my board exams. yes,that is what this show did to me.

it is tortuous to think that so many shows with skewed storylines are being dragged so much whereas pkyek-who had so much potential-was abruptly cut short.

as you have so rightly said, the actors were tailormade for their respective roles- as in vivian for abhay, sukirti for maithli/piya, priya wal misha, naved sir for chand, kishwer for haseena, priya chauhan for alina,sid karnick for siddharth- and everyone else as well.

i do hope and pray from the bottom of my heart that producers listen to us and bring back our beloved show back,with the same cast.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

xxMaariyahxxDikshi92.AbhIyalicious.xxAqeelahxxcarisma2

MR.KooL

IF-Stunnerz

MR.KooL

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Cari I really appreciate u for dis effort Hug
I hope Ekta brings pkyek new season with d same castsEmbarrassed excluding bodyguardLOL

Edited by --Anurag-- - 22 December 2011 at 9:15pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

xxMaariyahxxDikshi92harinisriram39-Alone-Acid_Queen.AbhIyalicious.Divya6696maria090xxAqeelahxxdeboleena.mannacarisma2bookworm-ALS--

Dikshi92

Dikshi92

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anurag--

Cari I really appreciate u for dis effort Hug
I hope Ekta brings pkyek new season with d same castsEmbarrassed excluding bodyguardLOL

hey, u should make it clear nah, that who is bodyguard?? Wink
nahi toh how will ekta ma'am know who is bodyguard? LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

xxMaariyahxx.AbhIyalicious.xxAqeelahxxcarisma2

Post Reply New Post

Go to top