Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveneha_r thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
wow the show is getting interesting now!!!! woooohooooooooooo!!!!!!! i cant wait for armaan and jassi to meet!!!!
Thanks a lot RUMI!!!!
I cant believe i didnt see yesterdays episode....The India Pakistan matches have my current attention!!! guess will have to see todays at any cost!!!!
jprasad thumbnail
Thanks a million Rumi!!! I hope god showers Queenbee and yourself with
millions of blessings for providing us with the updates!!!   ðŸ˜ƒ   You guys
rock!!

and I agree with Queenbee, I feel bad for Purab, but he asked for it. It is
becoming more and more transparent that he is very insecure about Jassi
and Armaan.
ame_rican_desi thumbnail

Thanks, feeling bad for poor Purab.

saarahkhann thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx for the wonderful update rumi....i feel so bad for purab ðŸ˜­
Piscean thumbnail

Thanks Rumi for the update!

And although I feel sorry for Purab too, QB and jp, I don't agree with either of you in that Purab brought it on himself! Yes he helped Jassi knowing that she doesn't love him but him feeling sad for the way Jassi is reacting doesn't mean that he wanted it to happen this way! For him the strong-willed Jessica has broken down and that's probably what is eating him up more than seeing Jassi so madly in love with Armaan 🤢

Armaan should definitely consider himself lucky that so many people are willing to put their lives at stake for him even after he confessed his crime! I don't think Jassi's move of turning herself in is justified but then again love probably makes you think irrationally (or was that part of Purab's plan.....that part got me confused). I hope she has the sense to go and look into her family's state as well considering that her Bebe can only think of her and is on her death bed! I wonder why she doesn't have her ESP connection with Bebe 😕

I guess it's a good thing though that the story is moving ahead finally!

sukh thumbnail
thanks a trillonssssssssssssssssssssssssss & so & so . thanks a  so  much for a wonderful moment.😉
*Shona* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanx for the update Rumi!😛
nali thumbnail

Thanks Rumi!!! Am I the only one who feels that Jassi/Jessica is a hypocrite and IDIOT!!! She knows that Purab loves her and would do ne thing for her yet she continues to put him in situations that she knows hurt him.  I don't think that Purab has brought this upon himself because he is helping Jassi as a friend and wants to see her strong and full of confidence (yes one can say he is also doing this so she would go further away from arman).  Jassi was hell bent on taking revenge for being falsely accused but what happened to that now?  Isn't she making a bigger mistake by lying and saying that the scam was all her fault? 😡😡

Nazia

desi gurl thumbnail
Originally posted by: nali

Thanks Rumi!!! Am I the only one who feels that Jassi/Jessica is a hypocrite and IDIOT!!! She knows that Purab loves her and would do ne thing for her yet she continues to put him in situations that she knows hurt him.  I don't think that Purab has brought this upon himself because he is helping Jassi as a friend and wants to see her strong and full of confidence (yes one can say he is also doing this so she would go further away from arman).  Jassi was hell bent on taking revenge for being falsely accused but what happened to that now?  Isn't she making a bigger mistake by lying and saying that the scam was all her fault? 😡😡

Nazia

I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH THAT. 😊

thanks for the update rumi.

shiverz thumbnail

thanks for the WONDERFUL update Rumi!!😃 

i really hope that armaan recognizes jessica, even though he probably won't just yet😭..

and yeah, i am kinda starting to feel sorry for purab, but he wants something that can't be his! hmm.. i wonder what that "one thing" that he wants jassi to listen to in the future will be..😕 

can't wait to watch theis episode tonight!!😃