India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

JJKN update for 5/4/2005

Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

Well friends! Today's episode was very sad and again very sweet for me! I  think  that  this was  right at this moment, because if everything is cleared up at this moment, nothing will be left !

Airport

In the airport Jessica is fighting with two forms of her conscience! One is old Jassi and the other is Jessica!

Jessica is saying, " don't look back! Go ahead!"

Jassi is saying, " please don't go to Paris! Go to Mumbai and save Arman sir! Do you think you have changed your self as you have changed your name? No. Somewhere within your deepest heart you are the same old Jassi! So don't go to Paris!"

Jessica is saying, " What rubbish! Don't listen to Armaan! Isn't it stupid to run whenever one calls you? Don't be foolish! This is the question of your career and remember this opportunity will not come again! You can be at the top of the world! Go ahead!"

Jassi is saying, " no jassi! Go back to Mumbai! Go back to Armaan, look! He is suffering so much! Go back to the arms of your lost love! "

Jessica is saying'" no Jessica! Don't go back to the darkness! Go ahead to the light! If you go to Paris you will be successful and rich! Then only you will be able to get your revenge! If you go back to Mumbai you will be weak and poor again! Don't go back please!"

Jassi is saying, " please don't go! If you go this time you will never come back again! Jassi will die then! Look, Armaan is calling you in a true and honest mind! Please listen to his call and go to Mumbai!"

Jessica is streaching her hand and in a smiling face she is calling, " come! Come with me! Right now!!!!!!!"

Purab is praying, " please don't look back! Go ahead!"

Police - Station

Armaan is sitting within the lock-up! He is looking very sad and sweet!

He is thinking," Jassi I don't know whether you have listened my words or not! But I am sure that this time you have listen to the words which my heart said! I am very glad today because I have been transformed to a man today whom you can love! The man whom you loved was only a myth, a non-entity! But this is the real man whom you can love! Please come back Jassi  ! Come back to me!"

Airport

Jessica is going with Purab to the final point! But suddenly she turns back! She says, "Purab I want to go back to Mumbai!"

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmm!

Purab just can't believe it!

He is like, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! What is in this girl's mind! She is becoming foolish again!!!!!!!!"

Purab tries to convince her for the last time just as a dying man tries to breath for the last time, " Jassi! Don't go back! This is not the right time to back t Mumbai! You are not strong enough now!"

Jassi says, Purab I will listen to your every request later! But this time I will have to go Mumbai to repay one's debt!!!! Don't forbid me!"

Purab's face turns black! He knows it very well whose debt she is talking about! And he just can't stand that!

But Jassi says, " I will need your help Purab!"

Purab dies at this point! " Yes Jassi, you know I will always help you!"

(Guys! Although you are angry with Purab now, but I know, you are feeling sorry for the poor man also!)

Purab says he is always there for jassi and if she requires anything help from him he will help her!

Jasi says, " Thank you Purab!"

Jassi is feeling sorry for Purab "Purab I am indebted to you also in many ways! I don't know how I will repay those debts!"

Purab says, "Jasssi! Promise me if I want something from you in future you will give me!"

Jassi promises to give him that!

( Purab! don't want  to send Armaan to forest!)

Jassi is going to Mumbai!

Hospital

Doctor is saying to Billu, " Bebe is deeply shocked somehow and that is being injurious to her heart!"

Billu says, " Doctor! I am the culprit! I have hurt bebe!"

Doctor says," You know! She was murmuring Jassi's name in her unconscious stage!"

Billu s so sad that he cannot say anything!

Doctor says' " don't waste time! please arrange for money! The operation is very urgent!"

Bilu asks how much money will be required! Doctor says, it will be about 2.5 to 3 lakhs! Billu is shocked and can't answer! Nandu is wondering how uncle will arrange this amount!

In her sick bed Bebe is whispering, " Jassi I can feel you nearby! Why are not you coming to meet me! I cannot take it anymore! Please come to me!!!"

And at this moment, Jassi's plane really landing on Mumbai airport!

Police-station

Nandu goes to the police station to meet Armaan!

Nandu and Armaan come face to face!

These two people who love Jassi most in the world, are looking at each other sadly! Nandu is very upset and tries to say something!

His voice cracks, he clears it and says, " Armaan !I cannot believe that you are the same person !"

Armaan smiles sadly and whispers, " Yes Nandu! I am that man! Jassi has changed me!"

Nandu says, " but do you know what happened yesterday was planned by your own people! I have heard the TV person mentioning Aryan's name!"

Armaan's eyes are burning,"what! Aryan Seth! I will not leave you in peace! Nandu , you don't worry! Afterall he couldn't do anything to jassi's family!"

Nandu says sadly, " yes he could not do anything but God has done it! Bebe is suffering from heart attack! She is in hospital! A lot of money is required! I don't know what will happen!"

Armaan is shocked and says sadly, " nandu! Please do me a favour! I know Mr Walia is such a person that he will not take anybody's help! But please convince him this time! I am writing a check, please take this money!"

Nandu agrees!

Mumbai Road

Jasi is in a car, when her cell phone ring! It's Purab!

Purab says," aye! Are you okay? "

Jassi says, "Yes purab! Thanks for your arrangement!"

Purab says, " you know, in Mumbai also everyone is eagerly waiting to meet you….. all the newspers, channels and fashion houses!"

Jassi says, 'Purab! I will meet everyone! But please at first I want to release Armaan sir form the police custody!"

Purab cannot tolerate this! His face turns black in jealousy!

But he controls himself! He says, "How can I help you?"

Jasi says, " Give me you lawyer's phone –number!"

Purab gives her that!

Jassi disconnects the phone!

She is now feeling nostalgic! She thinks, " This is my own city! Oh! My people are here!

How are they?"

Police-station

Malika comes to meet Armaan! She says that she cannot see Armaan in this condition! Armaan asks her if she wants to know the name of the person for whom he is here! MallIka asks the name of the person! Armaan says that it is her brother Aryan! Mallika looks defeated! But she tries to make-up saying that she must arrange for his bail!

Armaan says, ' stop mallika! I will sign on the bail appilication on only one condition! if you promise me that board members of gm will sign  a bond which promises that they will never disturb jassi and her family again!'

Malika is shocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Armaan says he will wait for Mallika till then!

Goa

Raj makes a phone call at the reception and asks about Jessica! The lady says that Jessica has checked out last night for Paris! Raj is very depressed! He thinks he found a beautiful girl after so much effort and she also went away! What will he do now staying her? Better he will go back to Mumbai!

Jassi goes to meet the lawyer! The lawyer gives her paper where it is written that she is responsible for the scam and Armaan is innoent! The lawyer reminds her that this means her arrest warrant also! He asks her if she is sure.  She says yes! And she signs it as Jasmmet Walia! Advocate assures Jassi that h has already arranges an anticipatory bail for her so she will not have to go to the custody! But this is only temporary!

Jassi makes a phone call to Purab! She says that she has done everything according to his instructions! Now she wants to go to the police station and see Armaan sir getting released!

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmm!

Purab will die before letting her go there!

He says, " no Jassi! That is not required! Lawyer can easily do that!"

But Jassi is adamant," no purab!I will not be able to  live in peace without seeing him getting released!"

Purab is drowning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

He gets stricter!

He says in a cold but strict voice, ' no jassi ! I cannot let you go there! I am going there! wait!"

Jassi cannot say no to Purab!

Gulmohur

Mllika pleads to aryan to sign the bond! But Aryan is very angry with her! He says, " do you understand what is the implication of signing it? We will never be able to get our money back and we will never be able to take revenge on Jassi!"

Mallika assures that she will handle Jassi and this time it is more important to release Armaan!

Aryan is weak only in front of his sister!

He just cannot say no to her!

He signs it unwillingly!

Police-station

Purab says thanks to the police officer and requests him to release Armaan as soon as possible!

Purab is coming out and Mallika is entering! Purab passes away and does not see Mallika , but she sees him. She is wondering why Purab is there. She goes to the inspector and asks what that gentleman was doing there. Inspector says that he has come to release Armaan!

Mallika is  so surprised that she cannot say anything for a while,"what! But I have come to release him ! this is his bail application!"

Inspector says,that  is required no more.because real culprit has confessed her guilty and armaan is being released permanently!"

Mallika 's face opens wide in surprise, 'you mean Jasmeet Walia? She came here?"
 Inspector:  no !Purab Mehra came with her written document!"

Mallika thinks "that means Purab knows where jassi is!!!!!"

Mallika  is coming out! Raj is entering and they bump in each other!

Mallika scolds him,

" So now you are here! You were making entertainments in  Goa  while your friend was in lock-up!"

Paj says apologetically  "Malika ! Please arrange for his bail now!"

Mallika thinks, " Its better not to let anybody know that jassi released Armaan!"

She says, " Yes, but you should sign this bond at first!"

Raj is not ready to sign it as usual! But Mallika convinces him saying that even Aryan has signed!

So Raj signs at last!

Outside the Police Station

Jassi is eagerly waiting to catch a glimpse of her beloved , sitting with Purab in his car in front of the police station!!

But it seems that there is not end of this waiting!!!!!!!!!!!

Jassi's eyes are teary and she is waiting holding her breath!

Just……………………..one ………………………glimpse………………………

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!

Armaan walks out at last with Raj accompanying him and Mallika is behind them!

Before entering the car Armaan looks forward for a moment!

He sees a girl watching at him eagerly and he doesn't know what is in her eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are they reminding him some one???????????????

He is walking towards her almost in a dream!

He is searching something in her teary eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!

The girl is trying to control her emotions!!!

She looks down…………… but again looks up at him!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks friends! Big smileSorry for being late once again!Big smile

bas02 Goldie
bas02
bas02

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
WOW, great update rumi!!!
ummm Senior Member
ummm
ummm

Wow!!!! Thanks a bunch Rumi! Fantastic update!! ClapClap

rose85 Senior Member
rose85
rose85

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thnx a lot rumi..this is juss ...i dont wht to say cant wait to watch today's show esp the end part....Embarrassed
queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Damn! damn! damn! Left holding my breath once again!!!AngryAngry Does Armaan recognize Jassi or NOT!?!?!?ConfusedConfusedOuch

Feelin bad for PurabDisapprove .. but what the heck.. he invited this on himselfCry

Thank you Rumi!!! What a truly wonderful update!! So expressive, I feel like I watched the whole show!!!!Clap

ajain73 Senior Member
ajain73
ajain73

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
thanks for update
Kiran1018 Goldie
Kiran1018
Kiran1018

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.
TiN24 Goldie
TiN24