Suggestions / Comments

Need suggestion on Credit card

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

nish1

nish1

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone,

I have one question or may be advice on credit card...i am sure u all get so many mails from credit card companies and lot of u have credit cards too.  Now my question is which credit card you think is the best and why? And how can u keep ur credit to good and healty?

I usually try to pick credit cards  with no intrest rate and no membership sign up scam...bez once I was signed up for some membership without any notification. To keep my credit good and healthy i try to pay the bill on time..actually i always pay on time Smile (good girl right Embarrassed)

Anyway i would like to know how do u guys pick ur credit cards and how do u mantain ur good credits? so now it's on u to share ur tips and advice to pick the best credit card for the members who don't have one Smile

Thanks,

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Need suggestion on Credit card" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

munizaaa

Goldie

munizaaa

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOL nice topic nisha too badd my parents dont trust me with a Winkcredit card and i m too young to have one i ll tell u which one is the best once a get oneTongue

*Shona*

IF-Veteran Member

*Shona*

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 5:18pm | IP Logged

Hey Nish,

I have MasterCard and Visa...and store cards like Sears and stuff.  I like MasterCard the best!

The best way to keep ur credit good and healthy? well, im not allowed to give advice on that...cuz i spend way too much money and now my mum and dad are paying it off...lol..and they are reallly really pissedAngry.

But, now what i did wuz cut all my cards.Cry

Jokes apart, the best way to keep a good credit is to spend responsibly and pay it off as soon as the bill comes!

Remember: Dont spend more than u earn,,,like i did...lol

Good Luck,

Jasleen

nish1

nish1

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jelly_1984

Jokes apart, the best way to keep a good credit is to spend responsibly and pay it off as soon as the bill comes!

Remember: Dont spend more than u earn,,,like i did...lol

Good Luck,

Jasleen

yes that's the best way...and don't spend more than u earn remember that LOLLOLLOL

thanks muni and jasleen for ur advice

KhoobsuratKhusi

KhoobsuratKhusi

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 7:39am | IP Logged

well i own almost like all credits card there is, MC, DC, VISA, AMEX, SEARS,                  JC PANNY, OLD NAVY, GAP, VICTORY SECRAT, MARSHAL FIELD... okay i can't name it all, but yes i hv all of them.  the reason i hv so many cuz well i luv to shop(shoes&purse)..  but more credit card u hv more credit build for u.   i mean i pay all of the bill soon as possible so  my credit can stay is good.    its very ezzy to get a car, n bigt stuff when u hv good credit. so all i hv to say it pay it all ..... that's the 1st thing u do...

*EAST OR WEST SALMAN IS THE BESTHeartHeartHeart

Edited by KhoobsuratKhusi - 07 April 2005 at 7:40am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top