Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
OMGGG

D way udayyy gave dose galian to himself as in repeated wateva manyata has said him earlier was sooo funnnyyyLOLBig smileLOL

dat eraa,halkat n khasma nu khanaROFLROFL

aweee luuuvvv UDAYYY..n his dialogue ham tu tumhen mil hee gaye hain phiirr kyu aanso bahaa ri ho was fabulousssWinkryt wen UDAY is urs frgt dat akash naOuch

THNAKYOU CVS FOR GIVING US SUCHA HAWT HANDSHUM ROCKING LIVELY N AMAZING HEROOO UDAYYY

Edited by ArhainaKaArhaan - 22 December 2011 at 2:44pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika968wassup28niniiUdaynArnavRminelove...OMGxXxNoreen786xXxraparthidolly-Tannu-Yuvika_15OmaRamdassshena07princessofkesarutopia88nasgharSanju_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Udays galia av made me craxy ahaha" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princessofkesar

IF-Sizzlerz

princessofkesar

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
 i was suppose to switch the channel when phone scene started but uday came onscreen on right time like pleasant surprise and then i could enjoy epi Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

UdaynArnavRmineraparthidollydreamyjennicepoulomi12Kai.ArhainAshish

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kesarmania

i was suppose to switch the channel when phone scene started but uday came onscreen on right time like pleasant surprise and then i could enjoy epi Big smile

i knw i was helll irritateddd lukn ere n dre buh suddnly saw UDAYY ahaha jumped wit joy n thnked him for cumin as boredom vanished n hawtness cameEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

UdaynArnavRminedreamyjenniceprincessofkesar

-TellyPrincess-

-TellyPrincess-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
UDAY MAIN KUCH BAAT TO ZAROOR HAI JO USSE ITNA ENTERTAINING BANATI HAI
JAB BI WOH ON SCREEN ATHA HAI EPISODE THO AUR BE EXCITING BAN JATA HAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KOI ITNA ATTRACTING KAISA HO SAKTA HAI
RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SOOO CHARMING UFF ALLAHDay DreamingHeart !!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UdaynArnavRminesimplytoxic

poulomi12

IF-Sizzlerz

poulomi12

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
ha ha i didnt change the channel hoping UV will come and cut this extreme romantic and  moment would end and he did!!    

Edited by poulomi12 - 22 December 2011 at 4:13pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UdaynArnavRmine-Tannu-

nasghar

IF-Sizzlerz

nasghar

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
i know.. loved the way uday gave curses to himself dat manyata gave him...

Yuvika_15

Viewbie

Yuvika_15

Compassionate CC Captain

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
lol...yh it was funi n the fact tht he remembered her abusive words jus shws hw much he notice he takes in every word she says...from haan nahi toh to kutta kameena n 2days new 1 was kuttey ke pooch...lol

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Yeah... those words seemed sweet to me from his mouth!!... He makes the wildest/weirdest things awesome!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.